My steering gone in 2hrs

lancersr20

Known Member
Dec 26, 2004
Malaysia
I decided to park my car on roadside at pj housing area main road, jln ss3/14, due to clutch pump leaked, only frm 7.15pm to 9pm, just now. I intended to force drive it on 2nd gear when traffic is clear at 9pm but when I arrived, found that driver's side door was unlocked, I was shocked that steering wasn't there, boot also left opened, my 2 spare tyre on rear seat also not in the same position as before, some wiring cut, i believe someone tried to start the engine but failed. It's just a ke70 with drift spec, no proper dashboard n without door trim, lucky they can't recognise my real performance item inside. Shoot man:banghead:, don't ever leave your car like this.
Anyway, I've got my car back at home edi now.

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
nowadays PJ is not like those days anymore..so frustrated with these hijacked, breaking in car etc news..each and everyday..glad to hear ur car still in 1 piece bro..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
mad dogs .. steering also wan to steal?
housing area somemore?

haihs...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone... anyone has bad experience here?
Last 2 weeks my wife's car was break-in by some idiot inside the parking lot... :mad: the staff claimed they always keep watching the car inside their gated area...
since we only lost smart tag & touch n go.. we didnt make any report and just let 'them' enjoy wth that...
the day after, my wife report to someone who use to be an supervisor on tht parking lot... for whole last week, got 2 of their staff keep told asking my wife who report to their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience