Mtx thunder 4500 high performance subwoofer

aoi11683

Known Member
Jun 14, 2009
Mtx thunder 4500 high performance subwoofer

zatzer2000

May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I m a fans of MTX Audio & user of thunder 8000 series, if i m not mistaken, this is 2008-2009 model. first of all can u show the buyers the serail number on the rear round black magnet? can u take a closer pic on the woofer cone? The ori is slight dark silver chrome. The rear should b chrome around the black magnet, rear side ventilation is different & the MTX logo should b sharp. I might b wrong but I always travel to Singapore to research & buy ICE. I even have tons of Audio catalog. sorry if i misjudge. T.Q

aoi11683

Known Member
Jun 14, 2009
I m a fans of MTX Audio & user of thunder 8000 series, if i m not mistaken, this is 2008-2009 model. first of all can u show the buyers the serail number on the rear round black magnet? can u take a closer pic on the woofer cone? The ori is slight dark silver chrome. The rear should b chrome around the black magnet, rear side ventilation is different & the MTX logo should b sharp. I might b wrong but I always travel to Singapore to research & buy ICE. I even have tons of Audio catalog. sorry if i misjudge. T.Q
My lad what are you trying to say here? You make your evaluvations base just from the picture and you point out this and that?The picture itself is not that sharp but anyway that is not the point here.Well the point here is why not you or anyone for that matter come and audit the real item themself or I can take you to my installer who sold this sub to me to verify it as I have nothing to hide.This is not an imitation item!!!Word of advise my friend please be careful when pass your judgement as this can easily ruins one's reputation. Feel free to get in touch with me.Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The head gasket is located between the engine's cylinder head and block. When a spark ignites gasoline in the engine, the explosion creates pressure in the engine. The head gasket provides a seal that keeps that pressure contained within the engine's cylinder. The head gasket also provides a seal for internal engine water and oil passages.

If the engine is allowed to overheat, the cylinder head gasket may become damaged. Running the vehicle when its coolant is low or when there has been a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience