MRS with a car plate number of D8 @.@

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
silver stock smt.

should be lady driver.

famous? i don't know except the car plate being possibly $$ (single digit), & parked in a nice house overlooking a nice view.
(well i don't want to put where she stays here)

owner has been keeping it for some years

Last edited:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
sell the MRS and keep the plate...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i wan to know more info about the car..coz heard somebody said the owner wan to sell the MRS..
the owner didnt join MRS club?

there are many MRS owners (n other cars too) who don't go to car forums, facebook, social networks... many even don't know such group exist.

also i know of owners who are young couples but find it hard to spare their free time to share our activities.

& the (MRS) enthusiast group is a collective bunch of fellas who likes the car, enjoy the camaraderie as friends, we even have non (MRS) spyder owners who does share our interest.

jordan, if your friend knows if that owner needs help, u could fwd FB link her to :

Facebook:Malaysia-Toyota-MR-S-MR2-Club

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Memorial Day Weekend; it's a feast for speed freaks. At Indy, Dario Franchitti splashed his way to an emotional win in the 500. Down NASCAR way, Casey Mears won the Coca-Cola 600 under Charlotte lights. And before most people on the West Coast had awakened, McLaren's Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton obliterated the Formula 1 competition on the streets of Monaco, sweeping the top spots on the podium.

With all that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience