MRS-SQ yr 2001 & Skyline GT R34 4 drs Truely Cheap!!!! With Quality Pics!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

MRS-SQ yr 2001 & Skyline GT R34 4 drs Truely Cheap!!!! With Quality Pics!!!!

GTR

500 RPM
Hi all,
Toyota MRS SQ transmission year 2001 for sale. imported recon. 1st male chinese owner registered in Malaysia. manufactured in Japan 2001 registered in malaysia 2004. very nice number PFX15 (worth rm5k). accident free. Mileage 48k km. he told me that the exhaust system is upgraded. He sold it and bought an unreg Silvia Spec-R 6 speed manual transmission (P**71).
pics, garan and AP attached for your convenient. with number plate apear as well. pics snap using optical zoom Minolta 4MP DC.

Selling at RM105k loan RM110K!

Free I-FC for the successful buyer. click here for more info.

mrs2001used.jpg

mrs2001usedf.jpg

mrs2001usedb.jpg

mrs2001usedb1.jpg

mrs2001useds.jpg

mrs2001usedi.jpg

mrs2001usedseat.jpg

mrs2001usede.jpg

mrs2001usede1.jpg

mrs2001usede2.jpg

mrs2001usedwf.jpg

mrs2001usedwr.jpg

pcx15garan1.jpg

pcx15garan2.jpg

pcx15ap.jpg

mrs2001usedrt.jpg

I am welcome any kinda comments no matter is positive or negative, or even not related to this topic. :shades_smile:

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

Last edited:
Hi all,
Just incase you wanna buy an Unregistered MRS-SQ, the price shall be RM128k only. Free I-FC for the successful buyer. click here for more info about I-FC.

mrs2000unreg.jpg

boysetan,
Although the price is truely cheap adi, but still can nego a bit lar... hahaha!

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

Last edited:
bro,does ur two MRS comes with hardtop?
i interested with the penang wan,its slightly modded (rims (WORK EMOTION!!!) and GT-WING
do he still hv the ori spoiler?

khairiaz said:
the GTR is cool. any turbo 4-dr model?

that is not a GTR.. it only has an RB25DET NeoVVL with 4 doors and not 2-door RB26DETT

hence it is a GT-T

since the car has an RB25DET with 4-doors, the first posting already answered ur question

haihhh

:Not_Impressed:

simonchangwaimun,
soli fren. this MRS only have softtop. it doesn't come with hardtop after we check with the previous owner.
he did not keep the ori spoiler.
although there is many upgrades and nice number plate will be given, but we r not a fancy owner/seller. the price is still cheapest in Malaysia.

khairiaz,
This is Nissan Skyline GT R34 4drs with RB25DE engine.
There is Nissan skyline GT-T R34 4drs with RB25DET engine, the price is at RM150k, which is more expensive than 2drs GT-T (RM140K).
Believe me, this is a very powerful car although there is no turbo inside. furthermore the maintenance is as not as heavier than a GT-T. nowadays because of high FC, more and more ppl turn into NA cars instead of turbo. next year the fuel price even more terrible.

Temujin,
This is Nissan Skyline GT R34 4drs with RB25DE engine, not GT-T RB25DET. :shades_smile:

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

The MRS-SQ engine is what cc? Is it a turbo car?
What diffrent between MR2 and MRS??
How much % interest for the loan?
thanks.

cheehong,
MR2 year 1994 is using SW20 3S-GE engine 2000cc rated at 172HP.
MRS year 2001 is using ZZW30 all-aluminium 1ZZ-FE VVT-I engine 1798cc rated at 140HP. Lower FC than MR2 but thanks to the lightness of the car it could move quite quickly, accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in 6s to7s. transmission is using latest technology, SQ.
it is not a turbo car.
3.75% bank loan interest rate.

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

Last edited:
cheehong,
It is using sequential transmission, the same technology with F1.

levin,
thank you.

today i go to naza world and see one MR-S..it is with hard top..
im more prefer hard top so can i change it to hard top?

hard tops can be purchased later.. u don't have to take off the soft top to put the hard top.. juz keep the soft top lowered and apply the hard top ler..

Temujin said:
hard tops can be purchased later.. u don't have to take off the soft top to put the hard top.. juz keep the soft top lowered and apply the hard top ler..

oh is like that one meh?

i do not have hardtop mrs at the moment.
i think u have to buy it from naza liau.

sold at RM105k (not 53k, sorry my mistake. 53k means the mileage of the vios). :shades_smile:
car released yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom