MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

ARC Intercooler for MR2 Turbo for sale. RM 700.
Call me at 012-3851274.

ARCIntercooler_MR2.jpg

want to buy gen3 n above rear light...who have spare set pls inform me...thanks on advance...

Max after you remove the meter, if you want to throw away the 'husk' you can sell it to me as junk :-)

V pilot,the trd meter screen look calar calar,is tat dirty or?? how much u offer it? n inside the bulb wat colour,let me noe as fast as u can :thefinger:

Can u explain it in detail sir? I dun get it :confused:

1 way is u pay full amount for the item u wanted....then we will courrier it......then we will tell u the amount of the courrier once we send it out and u pay that amount

1 way is u pay full amount for the item u wanted....then we will courrier it......then we will tell u the amount of the courrier once we send it out and u pay that amount

Ok, now I get it hehe :biggrin: So, I can make payment through transaction via bank??

some 225 parts wanna let go in cheap price

1)225 original ecu RM 300
2)ct26 turbo RM 300

all take out from my 225 eng!!!
reason for sell : upgrade to 245 !!!

pm or call me (wyman) 0123323424

tom: selling the dashboard stuffs in the 2nd picture from left? (i need the one controlling air-cond flow direction thingy.) how much?

tom's,i wan the bumper n signal light, wat price u wanna offer ?eheheh,this wednesday i got go find mickey.....if u sell me,i can take the light sekali :D

try poslaju for cheaper and smaller items.
For larger items pls call Jack our MR2 approved courrier.:)
(Jack must talk about commission...hahahaha..just joking)
I have courriered to Brunei (a widebody GT300 kit), Singapore, Kuching, Johor with no probs.

HeHe MRMIC2 :flute:shUShhhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe he wanna put 3S-GTE inside GTi project hehehe. :biggrin:

Top Bottom