Motorsport playground

georgy1803

Oct 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Did anyone went to motorsport playground at subway area before ?
I want to know more about that place.
i deciding to wrapping my car.
reply ASAP, thanks :)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wat car u plan to wrap? some accessory shop now does car wrapping services.
although motorsports playground's price is slightly high, but they use quality materials & have experienced workers.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
such as ?
and i want to know about the cost of wrapping a car.
do you know that ?
The cost of wrapping a car is around RM3K+ from what I ask previously.
To me, is the price you can pay to repaint your car with a nice and fresh paint.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I want to wrap a mercedes c200 coupe :)
any shop suggest ?

WOW, expensive tho- -
Never try any shop before, but u can try search online. Also depends on the quality of it.
Some said it may destroy your original paint after wrapping, some claim it will do no harm.

Guess depends on the condition of your paint before wrap and also the quality of the stickers.

Best ask in detail before doing.

georgy1803

Oct 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Never try any shop before, but u can try search online. Also depends on the quality of it.
Some said it may destroy your original paint after wrapping, some claim it will do no harm.

Guess depends on the condition of your paint before wrap and also the quality of the stickers.

Best ask in detail before doing.

ya i heard many talk about that too, but they said use 3M product is the best. won't damage original paint :confused:

what car you ask for wrap previously ?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ya i heard many talk about that too, but they said use 3M product is the best. won't damage original paint :confused:

what car you ask for wrap previously ?
No idea bro. Maybe can see who wrapped before and tear out before to give an accurate feedback.

Normal sedan corolla altis. Depending on size on quotations if not mistaken but that was about 2 years ago I think.

Now not sure the price increase or not.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First ever street legal Edo - The MC12 Corsa. Perfectly manipulated by the German tuner, namely, upping horsepower with a high-flow exhaust system.

The Corsa is also equipped with a sports suspension that includes a nose lift feature, increasing driveability on the road. New wheels complete the ground control division...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience