Modulo from Honda or Outside?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi friends,

I am planning to book a Honda City (Model 2009) next week, and just want to seek your advise regarding fixing the modulo.

1. Should i get the modulo bodykit from Honda directly or from outside? If from outside how much is it? Is it reliable? Which one you guys recommend?

2. If outside fixing is cheaper and reliable, where can i get it fixed (From Perak).

3. Any other bodykits that i can go for? how much issit?

Thanks alot guys :)

Isnt the Modulo kit EXCLUSIVELY available at the dealerships only?

Knockoff 'Modulo' kits are aplenty 'outside', but I think the OEM Modulo is only available at the dealerships...

As for the knockoffs, it takes time for the "outside" people to buy up 1 set of the original one, copy out, and then mass produce it, rite?
The usual differences between original kits and copied ones are the fitment and material.
Just my general 0.02 cents... Not necessarily applicable to all situations...
Anyway, congrats to TS for getting to own the all new Honda CT... :beer:

Honda come out with the price RM4,7++.00 for a set
i can recommended to someone can giv u 40% - 50% lower than honda price
depend on what material u want.
either made in Thailand or made in malaysia

why pay for a knockoff when you can have the original kit from Modulo?

Get the original kit or don't even put one on your ride. Just my 2 cents.

The modulo kit is juz too expensive in my opinion....
My advice 2 u juz wait for some company like Mugen and etc 2
produce bodykits for the new honda city then u have some choices
4 ur car...:listen:

which would be similar, or more expensive than the modulo.

and the modulo kit comes with a 1 or 3 year warranty, depending on when the kit was installed.

Cheap and quality don't stand in one line.

just get ori 1... insur oso got cover wat...

That's exactly the point.

To shell out 5K or 10K at once for bodykit might sound too much, but if buying a new a car with original factory bodykit, why still bother to give a second thought on it? Say the bodykits is worth 5K or 10K and you are paying extra on it, but how much do you really see it if you divide it by 5 years or 9 years depending on your loan? How much do you have to pay for it if you divide by months?

A stock car looks much better and clean than one fitted with crappy bodykits.

Do it properly or don't even do it at all.

If you can't pay to play, in all aspects, you shouldn't be on the field.

why.... when some 1 can get the brand new ori parts with insure from factory, why they still dun wan.... why..???

I have seen FD owner take off the factory Modulo kit and then loaded with cheap ass fiber Type R kit and he was so satified. He sold his modulo kit to me for rm600 full set.

I have seen FD owner take off the factory Modulo kit and then loaded with cheap ass fiber Type R kit and he was so satified. He sold his modulo kit to me for rm600 full set.

i know... some in here oso the same... trade in in very cheap for their Modulo kits to fake asses fiber Tap-Ar kits...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

i know... some in here oso the same... trade in in very cheap for their Modulo kits to fake asses fiber Tap-Ar kits...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

They mostly want the look only, not quality ! Hehehee..

But in terms of warranty, how it works ? U hit the bodykits, scratches...they give warranty also ?

They mostly want the look only, not quality ! Hehehee..

But in terms of warranty, how it works ? U hit the bodykits, scratches...they give warranty also ?

wat warranty..??
i mean if u get in accident, ur car & bodykits all ruin, then u can claim from insur company ma..

wat warranty..??
i mean if u get in accident, ur car & bodykits all ruin, then u can claim from insur company ma..

Ahh...understood ! If bodykits come with the car when u purchase it, can get loan also hor ~

just like u buy a SGTI,u could claim insurance if u involve in accident

but if u buy a satria & convert bodykit to SGTI,no way

Ahh...understood ! If bodykits come with the car when u purchase it, can get loan also hor ~
ya lor... the kits is includ into loan as well..

just like u buy a SGTI,u could claim insurance if u involve in accident

but if u buy a satria & convert bodykit to SGTI,no way
great bro..:proud:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom