Modifying cars raises safety risk

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
I felt... (f*ckin cant describe this WTF feeling).... damn those Ah Beng Auto Club!!!

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
Quote:
In a nutshell, those who modify their cars for the fun of it are selfish people. They have no respect for other road users and laws.

stupid monkey Ng, no respect for other road user and laws?
look at some ppl driving stock merc or watever and hogging lane, using phone with out handsfree, running red light and all that shite in stock cheap or expensive car, are they innocent? are they immune to the law cos their car is stock?

really makes me wonder why is he so prejudiced towards car modders, something really must have happened to him la,
maybe he got cut of by a modded car cos he was talking on the cell phone with out handsfree kit while doing 60km/h in the fast lane, thats probly why he's pissed

fuck u mr Ng, drink ur own piss and eat ur shit instead of throwing it to the Star
becoz he thinks so highly of his position he thinks his thoughts are all righty and all holy....
grumble grumble...almost kicked the computer lab table when i read someone saying car modding could be banned cos of idiot opinions like this...
i havent even modded my car yet! and to think it can get banned before i can do it, KNNCCBMCHTNS!!

EH PPL, REMEMBER THIS IS MR NG BASHING, NOT ENGINEER BASHING....

Last edited:

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i havent even modded my car yet! and to think it can get banned before i can do it, KNNCCBMCHTNS!!
you better lar.. i scare they got banned 1 day before my car rolled out from the workshop then me headache big time liau...

maybe that mr. ng just graduated from some third class college with certificate printed on budget inkjet printer, or one better he "bought" his certificate on the net with US$29.95 :rofl:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
My dad is a mechanical engineer.. i'm a mechanical undergrad.. haha i read this i feel like laughing like mad.. shit man.. i Love modifying my car.. and doing DIY is a hobby.. from what he just said.. i'm an idiot.. all good shit.. i should reply to the STAR... bla bla bla R&D..... this fella is a complete joke... a car has a design limit.. what he say is correct.. but also have to make tolerance just in case of other uncontrolable factors.. so there fore.. alot of parts can take much more abuse than they are suppose 2... i shall reply this idiot soon enough.. haha pure joke

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Engineers r meant to solve problems, explore, accept new ideas n improve the technologies from time to time.

Not to sit down wif a narrow mind n crap according to wat they assume w/out solid facts n proves. To me these ppl r not fit to be engineers. They r disgracing engineers. They better stay at home n do housework la. Tok like those pasar aunties oni.

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Kher your defination of engineers just made my day... haha should send that fella back to be re-educated man.. haha... annoying basket disgrace to other engineers...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
damn... next time ppl ask me what i take in college i have to say.. oh i study computer one instead of say software engineering liau.. later they hear "engineer" i kena laugh at then die no face... even when i'm inocent :-(

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
I'm an engineering student as well...I'm jus not happy wif the way he speaks. Saying tat he's an engineer so wat he say is damn true. Does he mod cars? Is he in the motorsport field? How much he actually knows?

Or he stil goes to the ah beng workshop n doesn;t know our country alr hav a number of chun tuners?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A member of the Swedish forum “M5board” who goes by the alias “Balazs” posted a set of images from a serious car crash he had in his M5 Touring this past July. According to Balazs, the accident occurred on the autobahn when he was travelling at about 180 km/h or 112 mph. After hearing a loud bang from the right side, the car went out of control spinning sideways at 140 km/h or 87 mph. It hit the roadside barrier several times...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience