May 19, 2010
Sabah

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
oo...thx bro...
how abt the matspeed??
Haha... I don't know bro... I don;t have experience buying form these sellers nor any experience in playing camshaft... Just showing you what I found in mudah only... But be very careful... I was conned once buying from mudah. Better go visit the seller's premise.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I think maybe becoz DOHC need to adjust both camshafts together. SO more difficult...

And Danz... Haha... I don't know about the Jasma. They write Jasma. But actualyl does jasma really manufacture camshaft? Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association. They do camshafts? And even if got, RM 500 only??? That's why I think maybe ayam brand. Don't know lah... Not expert in camshaft... But even if cap ayam precision machined camshaft should be important right i guess?

Best if get to know whether got warranty or not and visit the premise...

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I think maybe becoz DOHC need to adjust both camshafts together. SO more difficult...

And Danz... Haha... I don't know about the Jasma. They write Jasma. But actualyl does jasma really manufacture camshaft? Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association. They do camshafts? And even if got, RM 500 only??? That's why I think maybe ayam brand. Don't know lah... Not expert in camshaft... But even if cap ayam precision machined camshaft should be important right i guess?

Best if get to know whether got warranty or not and visit the premise...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
nola, jasma is considered slightly higher than ciken brand.
No Danz... What I meant was... I was asking... Does Jasma really produce camchaft? And, even if they do, is RM500 the appropriate price or is it too cheap?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
jasma is something like our SIRIM la, but they just regulate exhaust......
for this jasma camshafts, radiators, pulleys are made in china i think or malaysia but definately not from japan......

for camshafts rm500 is considered cheap but dunno how reliable it is...compared to works engineering....

yesterday i installed jasma aluminium radiator for my bro in law's car...i tot it was plug n play as stated on the box.....ended up modifying the brackets...too 3 hrs to do it....damnit....summore if u look at the welding spots..done so cincai..... i think i could weld better hehe

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Whoa Danz! Hebat la you... Can modify stuff again...

I mean that's what I'm saying. Because Jasma is like an acreditation body for sports mufflers. They are not a brand and do not manufacture stuff like camshaft. Could the camshaft possibly be a tiruan thing?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
stakat pasang the radiator can la...for wira 1.3 quite simple.....
suppose to knock the bottom radiator brackets...but its damn blardy hard....so decided to
cut the lower & upper mounting bushes.......then use a bracket to screw the condesor fan cos jasma rad are double layer.......

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

wanted to take photos & place in to DIY section but that time hands all black....
so decided not to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu's and ZTH members. greetings and i've been here to browse all the interesting topics all you sifu's posts. and suddenly, i was just thinking of this little project. :biggrin:

which car would be the best to modify, till it looks like a mustang? or possibly feel? but more on looks now. i know nothing beats the real thing, but, the roadtax for the real thing is just too expensive. and 2 nights ago i was browsing through the forums and i came upon a thread where i think i saw, a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience