Mivec Club

omg, ck is 2nd gen mivec,terbalik engine, ca mean older 1st gen mivec,normal side like stock engine,stock gsr front brake can handle u well, but i din heard ppl talking iswara rear disc brakes,i can clarify u,this mivec can tapau stock b16a and stock b16b,but if b18 and above,forget about it, spend lots more 1st bro, if the modding got it's ending story, no ppl will spend more and ask question in our ZTH....... it all depend on ur budget and what u expect to get.

bro,which mivec do you means? 1st gen or 2nd gen? btw, i really doubt that mivec can tapau stock b16a and b16 if in stock condition...I've tried with b16a stock and mivec stock,1st and 2nd gear mivec will take the lead,but when its comes to 3rd gear,vtec will take back the lead easily...

~ which is okay for mivec 1.8, e-manage or safc??? I having a problem when high revv,its like my engine lost power from 6.5k rpm till 8k rpm...I just want that to be fixed so I can revv without wondering my engine will blow...

bro,which mivec do you means? 1st gen or 2nd gen? btw, i really doubt that mivec can tapau stock b16a and b16 if in stock condition...I've tried with b16a stock and mivec stock,1st and 2nd gear mivec will take the lead,but when its comes to 3rd gear,vtec will take back the lead easily...

~ which is okay for mivec 1.8, e-manage or safc??? I having a problem when high revv,its like my engine lost power from 6.5k rpm till 8k rpm...I just want that to be fixed so I can revv without wondering my engine will blow...

bro, i think u mean vafc. if u got more budget, go for e-manage (surely better since u can play with ignition too). if not, vafc will do. i doubt u run lean at high-rev. have u dyno ur car?

cause that mivec already with 1.8 ,lsd and high compression setup.....:proud::biggrin::biggrin:

check ur fuel bro, i used to tune using afc neo last time , 1 time i notice the tuner tune to + fuel at rpm 6000 but - fuel at 6500, i do notice my car pull at 6000rpm but loss pull at 6500rpm:hmmmm:

owh ok...i think so my car run lean at high revv...can i just tune air-fuel ratio to make everything goes perfect without need to buy e-manage or afc??? and 1 more thing,do i need to change to bigger injector likes 275cc??? i haven't go to dyno yet...hehe

u need to use something to tune, unless ur ecu been rechip and can be rewrite and tune by tuner, injector is enough unless u going for further extreme mod, hi comp piston, high cams and etc.... not only a/f, do check ignition timing cause this affect power too...

thanx bro...i need to tune my car and go to dyno soon,hopefully someone can suggest me where is the best place to tune my car and dyno...

sunway. got two choices. very famous in tuning scene. millenium motorsport asia or gt auto. btw i recommend you to dyno on dyno dynamic roller. might show lesser whp than dynojet roller but most of people i know said that it gives more accurate reading.

hii all fri just install e-manage blue for my mivec engine cj model,hmm joshua still said that 6.3k rpm is the best for my miveck kick,if earlier then that not 10o% cun. dyno at 133+hp at milinium

Hi,

Is it possible for mivec 1.8 to use RON95??? I wondering if it will blow my engine...or can we tune back the engine so it can use RON95...RON97 keep on going to increase and i feel suffered with it now...please sifuu,help me...

Hi,

Is it possible for mivec 1.8 to use RON95??? I wondering if it will blow my engine...or can we tune back the engine so it can use RON95...RON97 keep on going to increase and i feel suffered with it now...please sifuu,help me...

can bro, i used 95 since a year at my mivec turbo..dnt worried:proud:

Lancer GT 4b11 Mivec reporting ... Its not a fabulous engine but enough for any use ... I've got a question , since 4B11 max rev is set at 5.9k rpm , can i use an aftermarket ECU to over ride the factory set max rev and gain more control over the rev range ? I am aiming for 170bhp on bolt on mods without touching the engine itself ... Please suggest !

can bro, i used 95 since a year at my mivec turbo..dnt worried:proud:

Owh ok,but bro,CR for mivec NA and mivec turbo are different. Just curious whether I'll experience a knocking problem after using RON95...

hello guys.... i driving mivec 1.6 manual in my iswara... if i pump 95 i feel the car some jerking and less power...ya la 95 ma oh.... now runing 97 no more jerking and performance better...
only things is rm2.40 now day... i do sales la rm 93.00 run plus minus 350km or abit more...

hello guys.... i driving mivec 1.6 manual in my iswara... if i pump 95 i feel the car some jerking and less power...ya la 95 ma oh.... now runing 97 no more jerking and performance better...
only things is rm2.40 now day... i do sales la rm 93.00 run plus minus 350km or abit more...

wow:idea: ron97? my wira last time mivec 1.8 also not that bad,can hit 400km easily full tank, now even with evo and 4wd , still hit 400 if drive normally

what is better; 1st gen Mivec, or 2nd gen? Apart from the fact the engine is mounted on difference sides? Are there any significant differences? Which has more bolt on mods? Mine is a CJ, but am aware i can use 1st gen Mivec by reversing engine mountings. I am willing to do that, if 1st gen Mivec has more aftermarket parts support.

Actually what i have in mind is to hit 170hp with minimal mods; is that even possible? Which is to say just bolt on parts. exhaust and cold air intake can custom; but are there any available aftermarket good extractors and intake manifolds?

Anyone has any positive comments to feedback?

btw my CJ has an sohc engine. wif auto trans. curious to know if any1 has done any conversions from automatic satrias to manual mivecs and have run into wiring woes.

2nd gen MIVEC has a revised GB and many more
Yet still the B16A pawns it on 3rd

hello all mivec owner, im lookin for mivec aftermarket valve spring, either jun or rpw. if any of u guys know where to get it or anyone interested selling their, pm me...thanx

Mivec is street use engine design
Vtec is race use engine design
So if Mivec really want to beat Vtec then u've to spend more & do more than the Vtec then u can win laaa....
It's a money game bro...

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

by the way i'm looking for Mivec 304 cam
last piece missing ingredient for my fully mod street use little monster N/A wira
pls pls anyone can sell it to me.....
new 1 is too expensive, cuz my wira body only worth RM4k

mivec head cover can chrome? izzit durable? feel wanna chrome it...anyone do it before...can let me know before i going wrong way.

finally i'm using RON95 for my mivec 1.8...lucky no knocking from my engine,power drop a little bit but still can feel the "POWER OF MIVEC"~! hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom