Mivec Club

hi every1...

i m newbie mivec... i hope i can join u guys tt tomolo... time ?
but i hate to go sri hartams... parking problem...
if possible at sri petaling i sure join... anyway... i will text u steven to confirm again if i can join... hopefully u guys r welcome me... but my car paint work are damn out... need to re-paint soon... delay coz plan to sell it so new buyer can have their own taste color ma...

regards,
satria mivec 9299 - BY

dun no where is sri hartamas easy la instal gps. hahah yesterday no 1 call me or sms so next time ask some one to organize la.
hahaha busy la next 2 weeks hahaha

anyone knows where can I get 82mm mivec piston for 1.6 mivec block.. can pm me or sms at 017-5292700

I want to ask is it worth it to put GSR NA block into a 4g92 std mivec ? I was quoted RM 3 K at least. :proud:

last time i bought the 4G93 n/a block is about RM 600, and oversize the block (1mm)and fix in the 1.6 sohc piston..total up is about 4k.

Ni geng2 cyborg satria je ke?
Wira sedan mivec bleh join ka?

WTS Bamper kosong Mivec Sport light kecik.. Black caler!!! RM120
Interested cal/sms 012-2783750 Loc : seremban

Last edited:
actually all mivec engine are welcome for the TT,but need some one to make it happen la.
i steven from cheras my ride are iswara sedan mivec. happy x mas and happy new year 2009.

Bump: actually all mivec engine are welcome for the TT,but need some one to make it happen la.
i steven from cheras my ride are iswara sedan mivec. happy x mas and happy new year 2009.

hi! just dropping by for a few question to all sifu's here.
i'm new with cars and i own a secondhand 1996 PROTON SATRIA 1.6.
i just got my 4g92 engine+wiring+ECU only(not half-cut).got it installed.
but the mechanic said he can't use all of the wiring so he campur-campur with proton wiring to match with the proton dashboard.
as a result,now the RPM and my door autolock doesn't work.(and God know what else).
as my friend(who also owned mivec satria) and i try the car out on the highway, he said he can't feel the MIVEC opening.
in other word the MIVEC didn't funtion.
i've invested nearly rm6k++ for just these(for a low buget technician like me,that is A LOT).
please,can anyone offer an advice.
thank you.

hye....im new here...i read a lot of the difference between mivec silver top n mivec black top...i wanna to change my engine to mivec....anyone here have a pictures for mivec black top and mivec silver top?and what the old timer suggest?black top or the silver top?

Bump: hye....im new here...i read a lot of the difference between mivec silver top n mivec black top...i wanna to change my engine to mivec....anyone here have a pictures for mivec black top and mivec silver top?and what the old timer suggest?black top or the silver top?

just see the engine cover only silver silver la black black la ok.

about the TT ah see how 1st la.

Bump: just see the engine cover only silver silver la black black la ok.

about the TT ah see how 1st la.

hello guys,

anyone has standard flywheel?for mivec..thnks.

hv a lot gath ya...seems like interested to join but cant make it..my loc is in far far country..

Bump: hello guys,

anyone has standard flywheel?for mivec..thnks.

hv a lot gath ya...seems like interested to join but cant make it..my loc is in far far country..

to: all mivec lover. wish u all happy valentine.

now days mivec are so DIAM DIAM only ah

WAKE UP............ ISWARA MIVEC DRIVER

Bump: to: all mivec lover. wish u all happy valentine.

now days mivec are so DIAM DIAM only ah

WAKE UP............ ISWARA MIVEC DRIVER

Hey mivec owner,

any1 got mivec 4g92 map sensor?

Bump: Hey mivec owner,

any1 got mivec 4g92 map sensor?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom