Mitsubishi Lancer Mivec 1.6 Manual

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Lancer Mivec 1.6 Manual

slivia,
I tried to reply ur pm but your pm is FULL!!

aja said:
slivia,
I tried to reply ur pm but your pm is FULL!!

hehehe, sorry, now my inbox is clear. yesterday have few enquiries, didn't notice the inbox limit change from 60 - 50 msg only, so the inbox full.

are u sure can get 70k loan for 9 years... or 7 years...

if full loan .... walaauuuu...... so intrestert...

but depent on document rite..??

yes, i'm pretty sure can get RM70k for year 97 Lancer, for 7 years no problem, 9 year not sure, bcos some say can some say not.

If your document is strong enuf, no problem to get full loan aslo.

For year 96 will be abit diffcult. actualy now i'm trying to get a loan for converted EVO year 96 at RM70k, still trying, not sure can or not. :D

Bump!!!!
Serious Buyer Welcome To View The Car & Nego :d

UP FOR SALES AGAIN!!!!
PRICE DROP TO RM72K nett!!!!!
SEIOUS BUYER PLEASE CALL 012-2698971 to view the car!!!!

hi silvia..

cool man ur car....if u accept trade-in or got frens to trade wiz my car...
i very2 interested.....i used wira 1.5=manual...2002...

email me if ok...tq...

[email protected]

hi

got a msg...dun dun understand...

can u make it clear....tq brother...

BUMP!!
Buyer loan not approve, Car still avaibale!!

Bro, if lets say i'm interested, how much monthly if i put abt 10k as dp...? or call me better, tried to get u bt cant get thru la.

wan

man very cun car, free bump 4 u!!!

Another Lancer gone lo ?

Bro, u sellin ur car har ? Sigh, goin 4 Evo huh ? I'm thinkin of the same thing, but sayang o, what's the loan now ? 97 easier to get approval huh ?

Ur car just need engine then exactly evo liao leh. Hehehehe, Good Luck !!!!

Lai Lai Lai, nice car here, lelong lelong lelong !!!!

haha, cant say is more easier to approve, but can get higher loan compare to year 96 lancer loh, for year 97 loan, max loan is around RM58k-63k @ 7 years....
but heard that from bank islam, loan can up to RM68k @ 8 years.

Yes, lelong lelong!!!! hahaha

Last edited:
BUMP!!!

Looking for Serious Buyer only!!!

Price still nego for serious buyer!!!

please call 012-2698971

Thanks.

buddy, now that I think of it, i thought I saw this car a couple of times in Ipoh, if not, at the very least on the Jelapang to Ipoh highway. you happen to be in Ipoh much? Maybe could arrange to meet, at least I can see see the car (and/or maybe molest the car a little loh...) :biggrin:

NICE CAR, BUMP!

init said:
buddy, now that I think of it, i thought I saw this car a couple of times in Ipoh, if not, at the very least on the Jelapang to Ipoh highway. you happen to be in Ipoh much? Maybe could arrange to meet, at least I can see see the car (and/or maybe molest the car a little loh...) :biggrin:

NICE CAR, BUMP!

No lah, never travel to Ipoh or north of Semenanjung, this car just driving around KL, i think that was another car...as my fren also told me that about 3 weeks ago..my car was KL plate..(not sure that 1 lah).

your home town at Ipoh? arrange to meet at be done in KL only wor...u can come over?
no need to molest lah...u buy back, then u can do what ever u like..hahaha..

Seriously, if u really keen on this, we arrange a meeting & u bring the $$, then we nego the price & closed the deal. how?

Thanks for the BUMP!!

Yup, the car I saw was a KL plate.. and yup, hometown in Ipoh, unfortunately... missing out on all the car mods / action in KL, sighs... well, I don't go much down south when I am back in Malaysia but rather north: Penang... mostly because of the food, hehe...

Tempting offer indeed! I would love to just come down, buy and drive me back in me Mivec :smile: will send you PM pretty soon, hehe, that is if you didn't already have a buyer :turtle:

Slivia said:
No lah, never travel to Ipoh or north of Semenanjung, this car just driving around KL, i think that was another car...as my fren also told me that about 3 weeks ago..my car was KL plate..(not sure that 1 lah).

your home town at Ipoh? arrange to meet at be done in KL only wor...u can come over?
no need to molest lah...u buy back, then u can do what ever u like..hahaha..

Seriously, if u really keen on this, we arrange a meeting & u bring the $$, then we nego the price & closed the deal. how?

Thanks for the BUMP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom