Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ok dude....whenever u guys do plan for TT...pm me too...hehehe....

ok dude....whenever u guys do plan for TT...pm me too...hehehe....

let's do it tonight... but there again, not everyone is from one place... i actually think we should do a tt and it's a brillaint idea. maybe, start a club... lol... or just go do something... any suggestions... fellow colters? maybe that way we can get more ppl... about +- 200 NAs and Turbos on the road... I am sure we can get more...

Last edited:
I think we should list down our location first:) Then we can organize a TT.

D_Y2k.6^ - Melaka

As stated earlier,here's the side moulding I've installed, ideal for those who wants to prevent the door frame being damaged:D

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

Last edited:
spotted a Black Ralliart colt at Jln Sultan Ismail around 3pm.Does that happen to belong to anyone of u?

I'm sure your daughter had a big party:D Done any mod recently?

1. Shallowriver - Kuala Lumpur
2. DjAtB - Petaling Jaya[/QUOTE]
3. D_Y2k.6^ - Melaka

Gents, need to ask, do you guys know where to purchase this car ? i can't find out because internet information is scare and plus i live in Sarawak... got any contacts? or address in Johor or KL somewhere.. Please reply in PM..

I got mine from a dealer in JB. Unfortunately they've sold the 15 units in 2 weeks. But I heard that another dealer in JB still have some stock.

Also, I saw around 2-3 more units of Colt T. at USF-Hicom's warehouse/service centre located in Jln. Kuching a month ago.Probably you can contact them at 603-2070 6651 (Ampang Office).

Last edited:
I got mine from a dealer in JB. Unfortunately they've sold the 15 units in 2 weeks. But I heard that another dealer in JB still have some stock.

Also, I saw around 2-3 more units of Colt T. at USF-Hicom's warehouse/service centre located in Jln. Kuching a month ago.Probably you can contact them at 603-2070 6651 (Ampang Office).

I just heard from the salesman that sold me the car, that's it's all been sold, however... you could give him a call, Kenny 012 230 6665 from USF-Hicom Sungai Besi. All the best.

Last edited:
Just transfered the Unichip from previous car.Managed to achieve 161hp at peak:D Tuned with 0.7 boost.stock is 0.6. Highly recommened to those who wanna gain more power:D

Thread slowing down...

Here's a date for TT...

Date : 20th October, 2007 (Ammended, due to Hari Raya)
Time : 10.00pm Onwards

1. Shallowriver

Since there's not many of us... We will proceed with the TT with 2 participants and above.

Share the news...

Last edited:
Thread slowing down...

Here's a date for TT...

1. Shallowriver
2. Muz ( Added over email) - Denim CPT

Since there's not many of us... We will proceed with the TT with 2 participants and above.

Share the news...

hope to see you guys... let's get excited.

Hi, nice to meet you guys. May i join the tt too. :smile:
Im currently driving a CJ4A Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR.

Thread slowing down...

Here's a date for TT...

1. Shallowriver
2. Mirage901

Share the news...

Can anyone show me the way to daroos onthat day.
Not sure how to get there...:hmmmm:

Can anyone show me the way to daroos onthat day.
Not sure how to get there...:hmmmm:

Daroos is located at Damansara Utama, first shop parallel to Maybank, facing the main street leading to Taman Tun/One Utama.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom