Microtech

bro.....
i use toyota 20v...so,need your advise about which better piggyback for my engine??
SAFC..,E-MANAGE..,UNICHIP..??u got used one kaa..??:proud:

tq sifu....

Last edited:
kodang, if your shop close down already u can sell me your jack and your tools is that ok?
or has it already got taken away by the authorities for not paying rent???????

pm me!

bro.....
i use toyota 20v...so,need your advise about which better piggyback for my engine??
SAFC..,E-MANAGE..,UNICHIP..??u got used one kaa..??:proud:

tq sifu....
up to u la..depending on your budget la..
emange or safc also can la...for piggybag...

hi bro i think u can leave both the boost controler and the afc neo inside..
if u dont have a walbro fuel pump invest on a walbro fuel pump and get the car retuned..and if u got bit more budget change metal gasket so can higher boost a bit..good enuff la...

no need to waste money for electronic la...if your greedy boost controller is spoilt then just get the turbosmart boost tee rm350 for boost..or use ikan ok d la...save money la..now economy down..use wat u have la..

i am sure the performance will be about the same la...

so walbro RM350 install rm100 and dyno tuning afc neo 200 total rm650 only then metal gasket rm250 and labour rm150 hahahah 1050 already can go cyber jaya musc for drag d...

hahhahaha just trying to save your money...

that is simple setup, i do have that. yea that rite now economy down, better use what we have hehe... u just like a pro financial adviser laah..hehe.

so no need to change laah?
maybe i need tu retune or dyno tune.
im asking that bcoz my boost spike lah lately.. no syiiook anymore, cant boosting lama2 then boost spike.

last time somebody play2 with my BC. i tried to retune that BC, but still like cant jadi ngam cantik like b4. that 1 bcoz of my greddy boost controller or actuator?

that is simple setup, i do have that. yea that rite now economy down, better use what we have hehe... u just like a pro financial adviser laah..hehe.

so no need to change laah?
maybe i need tu retune or dyno tune.
im asking that bcoz my boost spike lah lately.. no syiiook anymore, cant boosting lama2 then boost spike.

last time somebody play2 with my BC. i tried to retune that BC, but still like cant jadi ngam cantik like b4. that 1 bcoz of my greddy boost controller or actuator?
hey could be your actuator giving problems..
or turbo also could be double check all that la...
or best upgrade to wastegate instead of buying boost cont..hehehhe

mr. joshua..
im planning to use management for my 4g93 engine. the question is what model of microtech that u will recommend and how much is it including installation and setting?

mr. joshua..
im planning to use management for my 4g93 engine. the question is what model of microtech that u will recommend and how much is it including installation and setting?

please sms him,some time jo is very busy or at over sea ~0123205454:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Can I know does Microtech has battery inside to store the memory ? What happended if I unplug my car battery ?

aiyo... microtech memory like your pendrive memory stick la bro... turn off power also still can remember the setting.. so nothing happen if you unplug your battery la bro.

hi bro i think u can leave both the boost controler and the afc neo inside..
if u dont have a walbro fuel pump invest on a walbro fuel pump and get the car retuned..and if u got bit more budget change metal gasket so can higher boost a bit..good enuff la...

no need to waste money for electronic la...if your greedy boost controller is spoilt then just get the turbosmart boost tee rm350 for boost..or use ikan ok d la...save money la..now economy down..use wat u have la..

i am sure the performance will be about the same la...

so walbro RM350 install rm100 and dyno tuning afc neo 200 total rm650 only then metal gasket rm250 and labour rm150 hahahah 1050 already can go cyber jaya musc for drag d...

hahhahaha just trying to save your money...

Wahh...Sifu Josh,so can u kindly quote me on the replacement of the engine studs (if im not wrong),crankshaft bearing,metal h.gasket 1.5mm as advise by ChrissYong.
Thanks in advance.

sorry guys was away in australia for race a whole week.
anyway am back now!

well the microtech will not loose memory dont worry...does not need to have batery insidela..
its more canggih than your batery!hahaha:)
jameswt..
can do cheap cheap for u..no prbs..
cometic gasket...
etc...
can kau theem la!

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

or he's in the SPA... no signal.. SMS him.. :rofl:
haha mana ada spa la..
:banghead:

sorry guys was away in australia for race a whole week.
anyway am back now!

well the microtech will not loose memory dont worry...does not need to have batery insidela..
its more canggih than your batery!hahaha:)
jameswt..
can do cheap cheap for u..no prbs..
cometic gasket...
etc...
can kau theem la!

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

haha mana ada spa la..
:banghead:

Ok Sifu Josh,will seek yr advise on the budget.
Thanks

mr. joshua..

If only install with no setting, then how are you going to run the car?
Of course it have to be completely done. That will be easy for you rather
than to pay a separate bill for the tuning.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom