Microtech,HKS,Tien,Recaro,NGK.........etc for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Microtech,HKS,Tien,Recaro,NGK.........etc for sale

hi dude, wats ur best price for Tein Adj. pm me the best price

defi

bro,

the item : 3. Complete Defi (Boost & Ext Temp) wit control unit II -rm1000 best price.. amber or white ?? complete with sensors ??

is ur fse fuel regulator still available...? but i got nothing to trade in ..? my car is running 1jz engine... so the regulator wouldnt be the one u looking for..

bro ur tein still in good condition?? leaking or wat ever???

pls pm me if u intrested to trade with my APM adjustable (currently use in GSR)... of course i will top up money...and mebbe u can give me ur best price..

thanks..

edit: errr ur tein for wat car??? wira can??

Last edited:
bumps up!!! guys, he's a reliable seller!! just bought from him the FSE regulator and walbro fuel pump, done swapping on the spot with my gsr parts, great seller!!

thanks for the bumps guys!!
update on first post!

Lord: the tein is for wira/satria/putra........condition is good! i'll let u noe if im interested.......im still under consideration whose shud i trade wit!!! cheers

bro....ur tein is hi low n soft hard?? how`s the condition? any pic?? pm me the best price for the defi meters n tein adjustable...thanks!

jacky: yup hi/lo soft/hard.......condition is good! no pic for tein!! the stated price r
the best!! cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom