Mazdaspeed accessories shop in Japan

Hi guys,

Back yesterday. Managed to go to Super Autobacs on my last day. Big, and they sell all those branded stuffs. Got some catalogues back for reference (maybe can order from here myself).

Mazdaspeed stuffs ? To tell the truth, they have counters for Ralliart, Nismo, Tein, GAB and Zoom for Subaru. But for MS, small counter. The green radiator cap got sell. Around RM200 (if not mistaken).

Sad thing is, they have Cusco strut bars, priced around RM350. Very cun. But dun have for my car. Have to special order, which means 2 days. Can't wait that long ! Should have gone earlier.

Went to Mazda dealer as well. Got lots of brochures. Kurt, I have the Miata MX5 brochures, with mazdaspeed version accessories. You can have it !

photos upload later yeah. still in camera.

Chicks, sure got !!! Berlambak - lambak!

mz6,
thanks.. how can i meet up with you to collect it?
if its too troublesome, just snap a pic of the brochure and send to me.. [email protected]

MZ6.... u looking cusco strut for which car model..... my friend also got one for sell...... but its for lantis.... blue colour wan.... ST sype if i not mistake..... but must comfirm with him 1st..... eether stil avaible or not..... condition not bad....

CupingT, can you give me your fren's contact. I am driving Mazda Lantis. If his cusco front strut bar is for lantis, then I am interested.

Pls let me know ! Thanks !

Next time you go, you MUST visit:

1) Twin Ring Motegi. Try to go there during the classic car meet. Can view 250GTO (!! YES!!), Abarth 1000TCR, Porsche 550 Spyder, etc. They have all sorts of driving training, experiences, Honda museum, Fun lab, merchandise shops, etc. There's even a hotel if you want to be there overnight.

2) In Tokyo Bay area, check out MegaWeb (http://www.megaweb.gr.jp/English/historygarage.html). Once you enter 'Grease' you won't want to leave! You can see some old timers restoring cars just like the Honda museum (restoration shop at the back). Megaweb is all Toyota, but they exhibit just about everything - DeLorean, Honda bike posters, etc.

3) Honda Welcome Centre, at Aoyama - Honda HQ. The bottom floor exhibits cars and there's some merchandise to buy.

Heard of, but never visited:

4) Mooneyes cafe in Honmoku. American hotrod diner. 'Cruise Night' is on Wednesday nights so its good. They have a retail shop in Shibuya.

5) http://www.honda.co.jp/NickAshley/ - souvenirs and 'performance' clothing.

As you can imagine, lots of car/bike stuff to view in Japan. If you can arrange a visit to Spoon, Mugen, HKS, TRD, etc. you could possibly arrange a 'tuner' tour. On the way from Narita to Tokyo I also noticed some shop selling restored Datsun/Nissans (I think). All painted white!! Its time one of our local tour agencies started Japan Horsepower tours! If you're into bikes, Ueno has a bit of all this, including Sundance Performance/Golden Balls, where they transform flatulent Harleys into Buell-like road rockets. But of course you can see cool bikes, small and big just about anywhere.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom