Mazda 323 astina

Sep 23, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hye guys. Im planning to buy mazda 323 astina. But i need some info about the maintenance and the performance. Is it easy to get spare parts? Need some info from u guys. Thanx :proud:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
interior headroom is limited. if you are 5'10" or below, then it is ok.....

The flip lamp is love-or-hate thing. But cars today aren't made with those lamp anymore.

Bonan

Sep 23, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Look nice astina. im falling in love with the headlamp. lol. is it really hard to find the parts? Hurmmm. should try look another car la.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

It's old. Parts will be scarce I should think. Why Astina?
Look nice astina. im falling in love with the headlamp. lol. is it really hard to find the parts? Hurmmm. should try look another car la.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh! Astina, a model long time no hear, like early nineties, almost as old as my VR.
But pop up headlights are not aerodynamic friendly....:smokin:

Bonan

Sep 23, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Oh! Astina, a model long time no hear, like early nineties, almost as old as my VR.
But pop up headlights are not aerodynamic friendly....:smokin:
its fine to me. the headlight that make me really want this car.:rofl: Anyway, is it possible if the engine is convert to any engine that easy to find the spare parts. i really want this car so bad. :bawling:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I hear that Astina car can plug and play with Lantis engine.

Astina is classy japanese sporty looking too ( but not sporty in performance unfortunately), with its unique flip lamp.
Just dont modified it too much until become a ricer....

I hope you will find a good astina and keep the nolstalgic value of the 1990s...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I hear that Astina car can plug and play with Lantis engine.

Astina is classy japanese sporty looking too ( but not sporty in performance unfortunately), with its unique flip lamp.
Just dont modified it too much until become a ricer....

I hope you will find a good astina and keep the nolstalgic value of the 1990s...
Lantis also just as old right, that is the model after the Astina. If can use Lantis then the Ford Laser engine also can use, Mazda/Ford those days Asian model share same engine...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
It's chassis is also very flexible, unfortunately. If you ever get stiff suspension and park purposely on non-level ground it can be hard to close the doors haha!

But other than that the BPT engines are pretty nice in a straight line. Would love to build one someday.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's chassis is also very flexible, unfortunately. If you ever get stiff suspension and park purposely on non-level ground it can be hard to close the doors haha!

But other than that the BPT engines are pretty nice in a straight line. Would love to build one someday.
Fuh! that flexible ah!.....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Third edition set for more intense racing as some of the world’s top drifters go head to head in fiery fashion

Kuala Lumpur, Dec 2 – Fast cars, screeching tires and billowing smoke return to Kuala Lumpur as the adrenaline-pumping action of the Achilles Formula Drift Malaysia 2011 returns on 17-18 December 2011.

Following a successful event last year that brought Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience