Malaysia Premier Honda Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sorry sorry.. type mistake..

D16Y, Call him at 016 2100 288 (Mr. Arif)

iayo you really tiu lar wei... if i make appointment you can go with me or not cause i scared dont know where the location

haha, will remember u wan CK. don't kan cheong ah. if got sure inform u. and brian also. hehe !! and hattech also...and sasuke also...damn. getting more ppl wanting those tickets.

Xenix said:
civicclan.. sucks or not.. i still want the ticket!! Hehehehe

my uncle just got his Nokia 3G phone for RM1500 full accesories..

forget the rest lah wong, just me me me me me me, i want 4 tickets, aahahahahah, damn i'm greedddy

zero4 said:
forget the rest lah wong, just me me me me me me, i want 4 tickets, aahahahahah, damn i'm greedddy

Tickets only mean to ZTH people..To be fair..

Xenix 1 ticket
QueenBee 1 ticket
zero4 1 ticket

D16Y6 said:
iayo you really tiu lar wei... if i make appointment you can go with me or not cause i scared dont know where the location

you arrange 1st then let me know.. If you buying cash.. He is confirm very happy with it..

cek or cash same la... Means not going to loan.

better for seller..

Car still on loan or not.. no different la..

you think everyone like you that rich buy car cash meh.. no pay slip no nothing.. wait taxation department sure going to invite you for coffee

tiu lar of couse already got jalan to kau tim d lar ??? anyway not my money lar.... if i am that rich ur itr cam i already take d lor

haha, CK and brian fighting for tickets ah. hehe. aiya...no need to fight. its for all hondarians in ZTH and HCOC okie. i'll try my best to get it...hehe

haha, i only remember gals. not guys. hehee. aiya..any tickets i'll jz post it here. so u all pandai pandai lor.

i'm evil, and i'm kiasu

dont remember them, remember me enough liaooo

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

Top Bottom