Malaysia Premier Honda Club

hattech-v said:
i will pay 100 for the sticker like that..... but i dun wan the membership.... can aaaa? mauakakkakkakakaa......... where is the form? kenot download fr internet ka? now not stone age anymore... forms n gals can be downloaded fr the net....

Say us lansi.. But we only accept new member during gathering.. Akakakakakaka

You sure you willing to pay RM100 for the sticker?

CivicClan, you buy a sticker then sell to him at RM100 Hahaha.. Then we spilt profit.. kakakakaka j/k

danielcwo said:
xenix, i would like to order the new hcoc sticker and my black color hcoc shirt le???

give me a call when u hav the shirt ready ...

*how about my hcoc login problem??? i still got problem login to hcoc website la!!!

Please contact Vincent Teh.. I have done all I can do to help.. But still not abotu to resolve your problem.... sorry...

The shirt i get for you next time.. Sticker is with me.. ANd how abotu the cheratin info i need? Hehehehehe

haha, CK. don't so loud. shhhh. kidding only ppl.

Xenix said:
Say us lansi.. But we only accept new member during gathering.. Akakakakakaka

You sure you willing to pay RM100 for the sticker?

CivicClan, you buy a sticker then sell to him at RM100 Hahaha.. Then we spilt profit.. kakakakaka j/k

hehe. definitely buy bro. but haven't see u yet......call u come TT tonight lor...

tis xenix & queenbee always flood here wan ...... especially queenbee ~

bro cK, i not yet go to kuantan site la, dun worry, will let u know the info soon. coz bz wif another project lately.

i guess i will settle the hcoc login problem by myself la! anyway, for the black color hcoc shirt, pls let me know once u got it! just give me a call. thanks ...