looking for used/halfcut flywheel+clutch for my satria 1.3..

Engine and Performance

looking for used/halfcut flywheel+clutch for my satria 1.3..

matt wee

halo...i'm looking for any used/halfcut condition lighten flywheel or racing/super touring 1.6/1.8 clutch for my satria 1.3...budget below rm200...if got kindly sms me 0129563126!!thx...

bro,u may contact Bryan from BR clutch,they got new set for semi racing clutch kit completed with lighten flywheel @ a very reasonable price,call them 016-5449556...:proud:

i got a set of clutch plate from MIVEC and flywheel from MIVEC...can take it for RM 200 if u want...bout 70% left....sms me at 0126939051...not online frequently...

bro skylee,that br clutch goood or not?never heard bout it...hehe noob in car mod here!

bro ur mivec clutch is racing 1 or oem mivec 1?that flywheel light or not?10kg or below?

its MIVEC oem i think not sure...used on my GTI...damn nice...the flywheel weight not sure la bro...i'l hav to get back to u on that...

bro,the BR clutch u can always see ad @ ZTH page lah...call them to find out more,,the guy r very friendly one..i hv call him when my club meet problem with clutch kit..

k bro hope to hear from u soon bout mivec clutch....