Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Can't secure a track yet. MAEPS all too short.

I wonder what they gonna do with LCCT runway. Will they open to the public?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Damn. This is getting very difficult. It looks like if we can't get sponsors it's gonna have to be illegal.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
LCCT runway is combined with KLIA, no?
Might be woh!

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Damn. This is getting very difficult. It looks like if we can't get sponsors it's gonna have to be illegal.
No, no.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

SILK highway, outside you know where....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ok I got confirmation from Sg Besi Air base, they can't rent out the runway, but they can rent the hangar. Hangar no point la.

So back to square one

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Drove to Singapore, they have 5 lane stretch all the way on the way to aljunied after custom, entering woodlands. That highway have 5 lanes and is smooth like hell :biggrin: illegal it shall be then.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dude, I'd rather risk it in KL than in SGP. The consequences in SGP is way higher la. Besides that road is super busy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone has any idea how the insurance coverage is going to be if we do a auto->manual or manual->auto conversion to the transmission?

My auto box is giving me a headache so I was thinking of a replacement with a manual gearbox.
I know the re-sell value is going to be bad if I do that but my major concern is insurance.
The insurance policy stated chasis and engine number but I didn't find gearbox number on it. :hmmmm:
Anyone has this kind of experience before?
Please share...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience