Looking for Spoon rims for EK

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah spoon rims..i damn like..
u can try ask kazuto garage in jln kapar klang if they have a set..but its abit pricey la..

do u have their contact no ah bro?

SS Racing, they have a set...but the condition a bit errr...for something not that cheap yeah!...

bro do u know the market price?? coz my be i want to treat my 16" 5 lugs Advan RG and get a set of 15" 5 lugs spoon also....

kazuto garage
012-2787115
016-6951133

got it from motor trader magazine

Yi Loong..the price is around Rm3k++ for the rims...go to SS Racing they have a set...

Hanafy, already ranged them..but aiya...they only carry 4 lugs version selling at Rm3K...if want to find 5 lugs need to go to Jap lor...:(...

i just wonder how much my 16" 5 lugs advan RG + Advan neova (2 months old) can sell?? if the selling price higher then i will buy 15" 5 lugs spoon loh... what rims u r using???

i dunno mannn...u can go to SS Racing just to get a rough idea...

im using EK9 stock 15" rims with Advan Neova as well....

am seriously looking for 15" Spoon...

i would suggest u go for the 16" Spoon rather than 15" so can save on the rubber lor

mynnDAWG said:
what rims are u usig now eh Hanafy?

4 lug pcd100 taiwanese ce28 copy rim..no money to buy the ori spoon rims..i damn like spoon rims man...

mynnDAWG said:
i dunno mannn...u can go to SS Racing just to get a rough idea...

im using EK9 stock 15" rims with Advan Neova as well....

am seriously looking for 15" Spoon...

i would suggest u go for the 16" Spoon rather than 15" so can save on the rubber lor

since u like spoon so much, i try to look for u as well. i have TE37 15" 5 lugs in my hand right now.

I got US made spoon rim 4 lug x 100... 95% look alike... spoke thinner than taiwan Spoom and lighter.. only around 4+++ kg.. pm me if interested

if US made i think it is most probably rota..rota rims are very very good..they copy almost 100% the design and weight..
how much? location? where to buy the rims brand new?

TonyChopper said:
I got US made spoon rim 4 lug x 100... 95% look alike... spoke thinner than taiwan Spoom and lighter.. only around 4+++ kg.. pm me if interested

can tell me the price if u dun mind?

anyone know the market price for the spoon rim and 195/55/15 advan neova AD07?

tq!!:regular_smile:

rota was used in Fast & Furious movie...even the owner/founder was in the movie...the 1st movie not the lousy 2nd follow up...

but its kinda expensive... got 2nd hand?? coz CNY coming d and have to spend more money for food and etc... how bout the rota rim? coz 2k-3k also?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom