Looking for: R33 Headlights ...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eyong

4,000 RPM
Hi,

I am looking for a pair of R-33 headlights as below. They are crystal-like reflectors on both the high and low beams.

However, I am not sure which model they came out from (believe it's Series 2) :hmmmm:

Thank you all in advance ...

R33crystalheadlight.jpg

Hi,

I am looking for a pair of R-33 headlights as below. They are crystal-like reflectors on both the high and low beams.

However, I am not sure which model they came out from (believe it's Series 2) :hmmmm:

Thank you all in advance ...

R33crystalheadlight.jpg

I have a pair of r33 headlight

z90, you have PM ...

bro eyong .... this is the late model of R33 GTS headlamp ... this car should be 1996 above ... my car using this model headlamp also ... quite difficult to find .. but the cheras perdana there got a chop shop got this halfcut ... last time i go ask him sell to me as a spare units ... he dun wan sell to me ... they want sell whole halfcut ...

if u really need it urgent ... u can go there give higher price ... ask them sell to u ... if u want to convert it back to the old model ... i got one pair ....

Thanks CSx ... Actually I want to try this model of headlights. I think it might be better for lighting, probably better then the HID-projector xenon that I have.

Dunno what sort of high-price it is ... Have you got their number maybe I can call and ask?

Thank you so much.

Anyone got this series of headlights to let go?

I don't have the contact number woh .....

May i know which model of R33 u own ? U own a GTR 33 ??

One more thing is .... u can't just install this headlamp .... you need to change the bonet and the front grill as well .... coz this headlamp totally different sharp with the old model or the GTR model ...

R33 GTS old model headlamp and R33 GTR is same sharp and same bonet...

if you using the projector headlamp ... it should be same sharp as the GTR one ...

if you want to change to this headlamp ... u need to buy the whole set bonet and front grill together ....

Hmmm .... thought they look exactly the same as the previous model ... Never knew they were different shape. I guess I may have to stick with the hopeless Xenon projector which barely light up the road at all ...

But in any case, if I could find one of these I may be willing to do some mods to get the road lid instead ...

Thanks heaps for the info.

bro..i hv the r33 headlight to let go..but condt i dont know..u can test first before u decide..pm me...

eyong:the 1 that u using now is from 400R if i not mistaken...

Yes it is .... But the xenon projector is not bright at all. Can't even see the road lor ...

Waiting for some replies ...

haa??U means HID Xenon Projector headlamp is insufficient lighting?So wht solution u looking at nw?hehee
Series 2 GTS u can`t use. Nw i have GTS-t headlamp chrome inner nt crystal 1 set only. Anyway i have series 2 headlamp at my car nw.....u want exchange?haha....

Other solution for lighting, u need to modified the headlamp to ON all 4 light.Means ur hi-beam bulb need change to HI LO n always ON whenever u turn ON the light~:biggrin:

Last edited:
kaminari: Unfortunately the projector itself is not too bright ... Don't know if it was the design, or thru aging that material has lost it's "brightness". I have thought about converting the high reflector to hi/low type but that involve modifying the mountings etc and the most important is to make sure the light source is at the right point for projection (some light engineering here) or else you'll never get a good spot or dispersion. Not too sure if I would swap as anyone would know how much those xenon are worth in the market, hehehe ... sorry.

I am thinking of getting the Series 2 crystal-type and have the unit modified into the front - it seemed there are some fixing points that needed different spacers to have it aligned with the grill and hood instead.

Let see if anyone got a pair of S.2 crystal-type for sale here.

Thanks kaminari.

you need to change your bonnet to fit them....

easier to go from a series 2 to a series 1... not te other day.. unless you can get the bonnet too.... my mechanic has a set of series 1 lights if you want...

zephuros: What does the series one looks like. Don't mind posting a small picture of it up here? What's his asking price for a pair, outta curiosity?

Thanks.

hey eyong, my fren have whole set(head light/bonet/fender/bumper/grill). the condition is in good condition but a few dented for the bonet. pm me ur offer. the iterm is in kuching.

kahwee81: Thanks, but I am looking for the headlights only. By the way, is it out from GTS or GTR, and do you know if Series 1 or 2? If he's interested to let go only the headlights, you can post the picture of it here, or PM me for phone or email details.

Thanks again, buddy ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom