Looking For Original R3 Emblems(Top Mark)

Looking For

Looking For Original R3 Emblems(Top Mark)

Flyin' Finn

Known Member
Hello Everyone,

I am looking high and low for the Original R3 Front Grille Emblem and 2 side skirting R3 carbon fibre emblems. If anyone wants to sell it or knows where i can get it, please kindly let me know. It is just so difficult to find these things.:banghead: Need it just for my car.

Thank you, Guys and Gals!!!:smokin:

my mobile no : 0162981500

go get it from daryl from R3 in proton excellence center. he has it. Rm60 for the front and RM 50 for the rear. call him now, while stock last

Hello gesto,

Thank you for your post. How do i contact him, bro?? Do u have his number?? Where is this Excellence Center?..Is it the one along the kesas highway?? Please let me know bro, tq!! If u can sms me his number will also be much appreciated!!..:driver:..

Thanx dreamerf for the info. I have tried them already, but they do not have those things that i want.:banghead::biggrin:

sorry to hear that.
neway, what car r u drivin?
becoz im from snc.com.my club, many people are trading there
probably i can help u

Hi bro dreamerf,

Thanks for daryl's number. Really appreciate it bro. I am driving a gen2 CPS, but converted to R3 full bodykit oledi. if u can help me find the emblem in your club, i would be really grateful bro. Thanks so much for your help.:biggrin:

flyin finn.. me too currently looking for the emblem
havent found yet, been to so many shops n downtown already :banghead:

Bump: try www.kakimotor.com search under emblem
goodluck yeah

Last edited:
yeah..i know what u mean dreamerf...so susah laaa want to find the emblem...bro..if u can find it please let me know ok..same for me to..if i find it..i will let u know...good luck bro...hopefully we can find it..:banghead::smokin:..tension laa..:biggrin:

Bump: U got pm bro dreamerf!!

Also checked with kakimotor website u gave me...no R3 emblems laa bro...:rolleyes:

Thanks anyway for that..was worth a try...hehe

Also checked with kakimotor website u gave me...no R3 emblems laa bro...:rolleyes:

Bump: aiyoooo...why my post become like that one..hahahaha...sorry everyone...:confused::hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom