looking for HKS SSQV BOV

Looking For

looking for HKS SSQV BOV

zero_kool

Known Member
yo all,
i am looking for a good condition hks ssqv blow off valve here. i knw u might say, "in engine and performance got alot ma" but i am too lazy to go through the posts one by one la......so...if anyone wanna sell his hks ssqv bov, pls let me knw. ways to contact me:

1)msn messenger = [email protected]
2)yahoo messenger ID = kool_s_ice2002
3)handphone = 012-5749089 <--- pls call if u seriously wanna sell your bov and don't sms.kind bz lately and dun hv time to sms. thanks.

i am online around 20 hours a day. so...dun worry.....u can get me online if u think it's too expensive to call me. best time to get me online is after 10pm.

thanks and cheers

jawecoure said:
mau ka...price rm500...mau ka.....kalau mau...call me...0123253597..ok :D

price can nego? any pics? serious buyer here...need it pretty soon...so pls tell me.....can i view it 1st?....

cheers

I got 1
Pls note that this SSQV comes without the original fin, but the special fin will be given for free.

RM550
Call 012-3488835

FarinaRacer said:
I got 1
Pls note that this SSQV comes without the original fin, but the special fin will be given for free.

RM550
Call 012-3488835

price nego?? and wats with the special fin? how long have u used ur bov? pls reply...thanks...

FarinaRacer said:
i selling parts, i wouldn't know the age of that bov.

whats ur best price....if i dun wan that additional fin...how much??

SEARCH is OVER.....bought it at RM450 from 0-100(not the forum but the user is named that)....

cheers

This is what we call 'Jump Into The Bandwagon'..Everyone wants SSQV..Aiyoo..Blitz also ok what..

Anyway, good luck...

Bump!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom