Looking for EK9 (halfcut) one car

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

emt

Anyone has any idea where or got lubang to get an EK9 99/00 spec halfcut complete front and rear?
Looking for a complete car interior and exterior for conversion.

Thanks in advance.

last time got one hafkat shop selling whole car EK9 at 20K but not sure its 99 or 96...
it just a matter of time to get the complete cut... or u can place order to any hafkat shop i think...

thanks for the info bro, been seraching for complete cut for quite sometime now, no luck, guess haf to order and wait.
any recomendations of hafkat shop that can bring in complete cut good condition?

complete cut good condition ek9 will cost u more since it only made available thru the auction in japan i think. accident one quite easy to get. well, source me any unwanted parts of ur ek9 once u get it. ehhehehee...

about two three weeks back i was told by my mech there is some cars being send back from Japan. No cut but was send back by half cut AP and custome paper.. I try to call and see if it still available.. It will be around RM20~30 k. After the conversion you can sell the chassis to someone as track car..
:)

hattech-v : no probs, hopefully soon.....

xenix : let me know if any 99/00 spec available, thanks ...

if kenot find one, which hafkat shop whould you guys recommend to place an order from. can recommend and good ones er for getting honda stuff?

there is a lot of hafkat that u can contact first rather than pay visit to their shop...
so far number of hafkat in klang valley;
1.KUALA LUMPUR (36)
2. SUNGAI BULOH (3)
3. GOMBAK (3)
4. SUBANG JAYA (6)
5. KLANG (19)
6. SHAH ALAM (15)
7. PUCHONG (7)
8. SUNWAY (1)
9. PETALING JAYA (2)
10. KAJANG (8)
11. DENGKIL (1)
12. SERI KEMBANGAN (3)
13. RAWANG (4)
14. BANTING (2)
15. SEREMBAN/SENAWANG (3)

pm me n i'll forward you the list together with contact no.
for me here the list of quite big hafkat
mun lee puchong
sun eng hup (so many branches)
sunway hafkat (nearby to n1)
but i think those big big hafkat seldom bring in honda special stuff like type-r... but still can give try... :D

Top Bottom