Looking for: B18C either R or GSR.. crank only.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Well.. pm me an offer if you have one..

I need to visually inspect the goods if the price is right, and hopefully you can arrange for a view at your location.

Be reminded that I currently have the option of a used lightened crank & rod set at RM2K+ lightened and balanced from a company in japan, so please don't quote me something ridiculously high.

Can also sms me if you have my number..

Thx.

Last edited:
Well.. pm me an offer if you have one..

I need to visually inspect the goods if the price is right, and hopefully you can arrange for a view at your location.

Be reminded that I currently have the option of a used lightened crank & rod set at RM2K+ lightened and balanced from a company in japan, so please don't quote me something ridiculously high.

Can also sms me if you have my number..

Thx.

2k ++ lighten & balance +rod very cheap y dun straight go for it even jdm type r crank only almost the price was same

Hehe.. trying to get something cheaper lah.. if cannot then use that lah.. :P

Sorry hattech.. unless I get another one cheaper generic one .. no.. not selling.. :P

After all, daily driver.. no need to go so extreme, I think.. :P

Actually it's a normal R crank, but counterweight has been reshaped and cleaned up. The rods also has been lightened to equal weights.

Last edited:
if its normal R crank n liten n balance in japan, for me 2K+ is a good deal...
let me find one normal 18cr punya crank then we swap suka sama suka... hehe...
is it ok?

if its normal R crank n liten n balance in japan, for me 2K+ is a good deal...
let me find one normal 18cr punya crank then we swap suka sama suka... hehe...
is it ok?

Haha.. already have no idea where to get the normal B18C crank, that's why post here.

Actually if you really want, the crank is with a friend down in KL. so you can go meet him up and buy it off him..

How?

shiro,
aiyoorr...dun lar telll dis fella so many good stuffs..he oredy so fast...let us kicimiau players haf a slight chance of catching up 1st lar,can?hehehheeheh

hahaha... well... diet fasterlah akuma.. for a CRX that's sub 1 ton, every 10kg is more than 1% hp gain... hehehe :P

if 1000kg car with 200hp, each 10 kg is worth near 5hp.. hahahaha.. :P

Anyway.. look at hattech's RT first.. I think sure sub .5sec one.. already biasa looking at the tree, can let off the clutch during the final yellow light already.. :P

Last edited:
tunggu he lost another 50kg when he success on his diet plan... kekekkekek....
shiro, pm me ur fren number here in kl... can?

hahaha... well... diet fasterlah akuma.. for a CRX that's sub 1 ton, every 10kg is more than 1% hp gain... hehehe :P

if 1000kg car with 200hp, each 10 kg is worth near 5hp.. hahahaha.. :P

Anyway.. look at hattech's RT first.. I think sure sub .5sec one.. already biasa looking at the tree, can let off the clutch during the final yellow light already.. :P

haha... this round sdb using different style of tree.... 3 yellow light on row then terus green light... not 3 yellow in sequence like before... my RT more than 0.5 i think... tergezut... haha

haha... this round sdb using different style of tree.... 3 yellow light on row then terus green light... not 3 yellow in sequence like before... my RT more than 0.5 i think... tergezut... haha

Ah.. pro tree..

sportman one is 3 yellow in sequence.

Friend number.. later ah.. want to confirm he didn't sell it yet.

How about you mie.. got lobang for stock B18C 87.2mm crank or not?

If don't have.. better I reserve that one for myself loh..

Last edited:
shiro,
tunggu ajer lar.kikikiki

hattech-v,
u check ur RT w wat?

shiro,if i got it i wanna use it first... kekekkeke...
check my RT with the medical officer.... muahhahahahahhha

okaylah mie.. if you can find one, let me know.. then can sell it to you in a swap & buy kind of deal.. :P

check my RT with the medical officer.... muahhahahahahhha
Akuma... don't listen to him... he tipu you lah..

He didn't check his RT with medical officer..

Tok kok is now in session(literally)

He checked his ET with the medical officer because wifey compained that it was too long.. 14.x seconds oh.. should be 5 secs only.. hahaha..
(E.T. = erection times)

Bwahahhahaa!!! (falls off chair)

Tok kok session ends..

ET = erection time
RT = raba time...

kekekkekekkekee
shiro the real hamsap... hahahha

nolah.. RT = reaction time.. how fast it take to get hattech-v to moan... kah kah kah... :P

that one medical officer cannot help... hahaha....

Hamsap hamsaplah.. you're the guy with issues posting here at 3am plus.. wife not lonely kah? hahaha!

Ke.. perang dingin?? :P

Kidding only ah!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom