Looking for Altezza...need help

Last edited:
wow.. seems like the heading "TRD spec" does really catch a lot of attention..
many of whom i kno also been asking me the historical info about that car.

haha... yea... mike, i shud had sell u the TRD thingy first la.

Correction on GreyTezza statement. i sold the car not becus of the car condition. it's due to my financial issue. hehe. i'm making way for my new house. :) my wife bising already. so, no choice... have to let go of car and get a new hse. :) cheers mate.

those that wan some info, i can help by sharing the car condition when it's last on my hand. but i notice the used car re-touch up the car after i pass the car to them. :)

it is good to hear that u pay more focus on your family ahead of the car.
good choice. car, anytime u can get it back later.

Correction on GreyTezza statement. i sold the car not becus of the car condition. it's due to my financial issue. hehe. i'm making way for my new house. :) my wife bising already. so, no choice... have to let go of car and get a new hse. :) cheers mate.

those that wan some info, i can help by sharing the car condition when it's last on my hand. but i notice the used car re-touch up the car after i pass the car to them. :)

Jason..thanks for clearing up the status of the altezza. Did you notice that the dealer mentioned that the former owner upgraded to an IS...lol!
Wah..buy a house and upgraded to an IS...must meet with you and ask for your secret receipe..hahaha!

Benjamin, now u bored with your Blacktop and want play altezza ar.. haha..good good.. make more time to go test drive more... good luck!

ya...bored witn BT, no more can upgrade...now still search a reasonable price altezza...

Jason..thanks for clearing up the status of the altezza. Did you notice that the dealer mentioned that the former owner upgraded to an IS...lol!
Wah..buy a house and upgraded to an IS...must meet with you and ask for your secret receipe..hahaha!

wah... since when i upgrade to IS ar? but that's normal for used car delaer to put in those "so called nice term". i remember lots of ppl called me when they saw the ad especially my friends. they really thought i bought IS250. haha.

where got honest used-car dealer anymore ?? even if u knew them also sometimes they over-claim this and that, just to get u into the deal. :thefinger:

where got honest used-car dealer anymore ?? even if u knew them also sometimes they over-claim this and that, just to get u into the deal. :thefinger:

Hahaha, the story told to me by the dealer was the previous owner sold this car to buy an unregistered Recon Toyota Mark-X :adore:

And sure enough as I suspected, the dealer did the next dirty thing that is to tune and change the mileage in the ODOMETER to 80k ++ km. Sighs....

Anyway apart from that, it's in great shape, good condition engine and gear is in good runnning condition. I love the tip-tronic control, superb to use on the highway.

hahaha... I was told the owner upgraded to a WRX.

True, car needs lots of refurbishment work but it drives quite nicely...

Just wondering if the car has been thru a major accident before?

Adrenalin_rush,
sometimes we remember the 'look' more than the number..
maybe u can snap some pic and send pm to blacktezza as he know almost
all the altezzas here.. :P
did u manage to get a test drive from the seller/used-car ?
did the test drive or the car judging from the condition, give u a good impression ?

Blacktezza,
u in KL or u fly overseas again ? don't forget last weekend u ask me to
do TT this friday!!.. remember to show-up!.

Adrenalin_rush,
sometimes we remember the 'look' more than the number..
maybe u can snap some pic and send pm to blacktezza as he know almost
all the altezzas here.. :P
did u manage to get a test drive from the seller/used-car ?
did the test drive or the car judging from the condition, give u a good impression ?

Blacktezza,
u in KL or u fly overseas again ? don't forget last weekend u ask me to
do TT this friday!!.. remember to show-up!.

I'm bck in kl la....haha i'll show up but how bout the rest? who will show up again? that's a million dollar question man. :)

adrenaline_rush: I don't know anytin bout the white car and haven't seen it before bro. Soli...maybe u could join us tmrw for yumcha?

Thanks fr the swift replies guys...

Wfhan,

Impression of the car was based on a test drive n not just by looking at the car. Didn't take pics of the car n not sure if its fair to disclose the details of car for fear that it may influence the sale but u'll find it on motortrader (current issue):idea:

Blacktezza n co.

Thanks fr the invite. Honored but I can't make yumcha tmrw. Anways, I don't own a tezza (yet).
Looking fr one in good cond n am not in a mighty hurry. Do let met know if u know anyone who wants to sell a nice unit ya?

Saw a white 1 this evening wit (A***333) that looked sweet!

Have fun!

just come tt la..we don't required u to drive the altezza, somemore we just park at street side parking, no need paiseh one...
we'll teach u to inspect properly the car. and also maybe some taiko can inject the ultimate poison to up your 'need for altezza' .. :P

Top Bottom