Looking for a car to replace my old celica

mcjack

Eh guys i think its time for my 93 celica to retire and replace a new car.. any recommendations ah below 100k

Eh guys i think its time for my 93 celica to retire and replace a new car.. any recommendations ah below 100k

put up la pics of yur car maa.. sharing is caring! :biggrin:

since you din specify wat type of car you wan us to recommend i hereby nominate either a vios or the latio hatchback!

below 100k? many model in market now but its depend on u larr bro...ur money u decide it btw put lar some details in ur choice etc. local/import brand, FC, performance, maintenance, sedan/htback bla..bla

put up la pics of yur car maa.. sharing is caring! :biggrin:

since you din specify wat type of car you wan us to recommend i hereby nominate either a vios or the latio hatchback!

93 Celica, interesting car. What model/specification is your Celica anyway? A car below 100k, that's so many car out there for u to choose from....

2nd hand FD2
new city
new latio/latio hatchback
maybe a 2nd hand celica
altezza

for everyday use or as a sports car??

if as a sports car get a RX7! :biggrin:

i can recommend you 20 cars that fit your requirement. try to be more specific so that other people can help you.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom