Light Blue Vios Melaka Area...

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Hi guys...
Any ZTH frm Melaka area?
If you see this car... (no too many of this original factory light blue vios) with plate JJP4XXX, pls PM me...Need to know the location/address. Sorry could not get the full plates number...

Damn KL... drive so fast & close, bang my side mirror and just cabut.. Tq

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
"...ahh, rosak sedikit aje, kalau report pun yak yak yak....." you know lah our "sedia berkhidmat" ...

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Was driving with the familly in the car...
Kacau him- NO.
Chase him- could not- family...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Go report only ... haha! give him pay rm300 summon .. ur heart also relief!. i got bang by a wira from behind .. i was asking him to stop.. but he keep floor his pedal to run away.. then i sure got the plate number.. ! report only .. what to do.. unhappy .. only lodge report only the solution! haa!

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Thks for the advise...
Surekah he kena summons?

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Haha!! i can 95% confirm lar.. coz my frd myvi bang a Avanza In front of Kelanajaya LRT .. then the fellow ask him to go a side. In order to don give other user trouble..
Then my frd from terengganu. He asked should he run away. Then some say yes .. then he run away, after a week, he receive a call from police petaling street!!!! HE has to come down all the way from KT to the police station to settle the report..!

This is true 100%.. Hahaha! But i think is within 24 hours u have to lodge report..
If possible just claim his insurance. To let his NCB gone!!! hahahah!

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Lolx.. yeah lor. too late to lodge. revenge next time u see him ! hahahahaha

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Revenge?
Cannot...
If can find him then can "Talk" lor... if can not settle then.. a side mirror for a side morror lor....

SO.. any info? Org MELAKA... tolong lah..

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
actually, it is not too late to report in the the event of an accident/hit n run. The actual time stipulated is around 48 hrs, tho some may say 24hrs...depends i tink if the police officer wan some 'grease'. But i did speak to a police office at the counter before, he said that even if you exceed 48 hrs, you can still make a report...in fact 1 month later also can...but u must give a valid excuse la...the longer u wait, the better your excuse lo...
Cos some ppl accident, if injured masuk hospital, mayb cant report til 3months later ma...still can. But in this type of cases, maybe hv 2 tink of other logical excuses lo...hehe

just my 2cents.

cheers!

Last edited:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Tq for da input....
Anybody else seen the car? Cannot be ghost car mah.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how much does it cost to do vertical door ?? can give any idea how to do it...where can i find its stuff???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience