Levin 16v Injection Fuel Tank (AE92)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

Levin 16v Injection Fuel Tank (AE92)

STPY

Looking for a injection fuel tank that suits my AE92...currently using external fuel pump which caused a lot of problem to me.....any seller pls inform me...or if u know where to get one...thanks....reach me at 012-2148993....

Last edited:
Alright....will take it if the price is within my budget...thanks a lot!!

fuel tank

if u have ur original tank from ur halfcut.. u can still use that tank. i reckon it's from 2 door ae92 so it doesn't fit... usually ppl will transplant the injection fuel pump into the carb fuel tank but since welding is done it might rust later on.. i had the same prob with the external fuel pump... but my friend manage to fit the injection tank into my car... just need to modify a bit... it's working in an excellent condition.. no more loud irritating noise from the pump n while taking sharp corners the car doesn't jerk anymore... the last time i went hunting for a injection fuel tank it was bout 500+ in chop shop... even on zth they were selling for bout 600.. hot item ma..

preki said:
if u have ur original tank from ur halfcut.. u can still use that tank. i reckon it's from 2 door ae92 so it doesn't fit... usually ppl will transplant the injection fuel pump into the carb fuel tank but since welding is done it might rust later on.. i had the same prob with the external fuel pump... but my friend manage to fit the injection tank into my car... just need to modify a bit... it's working in an excellent condition.. no more loud irritating noise from the pump n while taking sharp corners the car doesn't jerk anymore... the last time i went hunting for a injection fuel tank it was bout 500+ in chop shop... even on zth they were selling for bout 600.. hot item ma..

ya..ur right..i look around and the price is around 500.....my mechanic says i can use the ae100 fuel tank but need a lil bit modifications....i prefer to get original ae92....very rare....so now ur using ur original tank or levin 4 door tank??confuse.......

LevIn92_gze said:
u still need it ?? i got 1 ....try to check the price for u....be patient :D

Bro...the tank got any news ar????thanks

i'm using levin 2-door tank.. the one that came with the half cut.. levin 4 door very hard to get, thats why it's expensive..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom