FULL SPEC THAN LOCAL TYRE R
DIRECT IMPORT NEW FROM JAPAN BY KL AP HOLDER,
PRICE RM199K,
MORE INFO CALL ANDY,

Last edited:

motherker

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
shuldnt this be cheaper than the one HM is importing coz HM offers Service + warranty..
and FYI, its champion white.. not pearl white..
and ermm, wat do u mean by "full spec than local type-r" ??

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
mayb local specs they throw some part. expensive whut. and once sell in malysia of course the gov ask the dealer to tweak so that the car wont have 100% power. correct me if am wrong.

btw its TYPE R not tyre R

techie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
mayb local specs they throw some part. expensive whut. and once sell in malysia of course the gov ask the dealer to tweak so that the car wont have 100% power. correct me if am wrong.

btw its TYPE R not tyre R
Sometimes i wonder how car salesman actually sell cars without having a decent knowledge of the car they are selling. If you state that your Civic Type R is better speced that the Civic Type R brought in by HM then state what are the extras/differences.

Svelte2

Aug 8, 2007
Personally I don't know which is more discouraging - the original poster (OP) who is trying to make a living possibly by directly selling or mediating the sale of the vehicle in question; or the hypocritical few (above) who'd rather nitpick over the OP's unfortunate grammar (and fail miserably at it mind you) than call the OP himself who has conveniently left his cell #. I mean, COME ON! Cut the poor guy some slack eh? He was brave enough to post here in full realization of his deficiencies in the English language (and use valid parameters as well, I might humbly add). ZTHians should know better than to spite a thread just because there are obvious flaws in the structural relationships in the language used. I mean, if I were as mean as you lot, I'd have:

@ motherker
Said to you exactly what Sean said to Clay in Tokyo Drift: "Wow! You can read the brochure!"
BUT CAN YOU REALLY NOW? Na-uh, don't think so. FYI, it's championSHIP white not champion white.

@ detomaso_runna
It's double-standard-practicising folk like you that's what's wrong with the world nowadays. Just who do you think you are? Mr National Spelling Bee? You rush to correct the OP on his blatant 'Tyre-R' typo but how likely is this? You fail to see beyond your oh so condescending self. Another FYI moment here. FYI, Malaysia is spelt as is and is capitalized; and not your self-ignorant version of 'malysia'.

@ techie
You're my favourite! I managed a weak smile as I observed you dedicating that oh so dull wit of yours to further complement your peers' baseless accusations against the OP instead of just dialling in what? 10 numbers into your cell to appease your doubts. It was and still is that simple a solution but no, you seem to prefer to unite your mind with the herd mentality and e-bash an innocent post.

But I'm not mean, you see, so I'll leave you lot wondering how deep my well of malice runs. Seriously, I love ZTH. It's the best automotive forum in the country by FAR and WIDE. I browse ZTH everyday hoping that I'll find that one sweet deal so I too, may own my own 'ride' and I'm sure there are many other sincere surveyors out there just like me. So, keep it clean and don't ruin the ads for the rest of us, you pathetic grammar gremlins. Peace.

Last edited:

techie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
svelte2,

Your first post and what an impression ;-)

Picking up the phone and call the seller? Nah! I prefer not to spend money on making international calls at this point in time, perhaps when i'm back.

Btw, are you seeking for a hot rod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

had just transplant a 4g93 abt a month ago. the problem is, can't seems to find a solution for the black smoke. sent to some w/shop n most said tht some sensors r spoilt n most probably af sensor, but i don't want to change the wrong parts as they can't guarantee it's the right part. anybody experience this b4? the plug also full of carbon(dry, symptom of rich fuel?) no matter how often u clean em. n one foreman even said maybe a wrongly marked timing belt (while changing). tired of this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience