Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

lancer fiore wagon (incomplete)

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i'm considering selling my fiore wagon due to commitments to my other project car.
the deal is, u will be buying an incomplete car, i.e the whole car with empty engine compartment. meaning, the car will have full interior/exterior, but no engine gearbox radiator muffler etc etc.

car is with valid road tax but not moving due to engine blow early this month. car will be sold as is basis, and comes with custom made titan suspension (a bit hard, used for fast driving)

1 owner since new, kenderaan import baru, 1989/1989, no black records anywhere, jpj approved 4G61 engine registration.

car is not in tip top condition (bonnet dented, grill cracked, rear arches ketuk to fit 225 tyres on FR offset rims, got dents virtually all over the car, not accident free), but is very very stable at high speed with way better handling than stock. potential buyers can come view the car in workshop. enthusiasts will easily rejuvenate the car within a few weeks.

i'm expecting rm5000. take it or leave it. if no one wants, then i'll just park the car at home waiting to gather enough cash to rebuild it. remember this is not a potong sambung car or a blacklist car. its a fully road legal car with road tax till january 2008.

reason of sale: got another project car work in progress

please PM me if interested

RS gang

1,000 RPM
Feb 19, 2006
www.egoldmalaysia.com
Waahh...Selling off yur super wagon?!
A lot of memories to u.....Hehehe.
Anyway..good luck to u.
Free bump for Khoyos.

panaroL

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
haiyer..stated already ma...he's expecting rm5000..baca la dlu b4 askin

din mirage

Sep 23, 2005
melaka
rm5000for the whole body wtout engine kan. include engine how much or y u selling with the engine.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
engine had some problems during testing. quite fed up because the engine was freshly built up...

yes whole body without engine... for rm5000. meaning engine compartment kosong. nothing inside. have to buy halfcut

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
so far there are lots of serious buyers PM me but none actually called and came to see the car. so the car is still available, in process of taking out engine parts, to be made ready for pickup by new buyer...

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
very interesting.. just wondering... since it's 2wd.. could a normal 1.5 saga/iswara engine be planted into it? since the old engine is kaputed???

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
saga iswara engine is 100% plug n play. but i dont think the suspension wants to play with light engines. it will be bouncy like hell as the absorbers are going to be too hard for 1.5 engine. u might need to send the car to titan to retune suspension after installing smaller engine...

twodee

Known Member
Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
still in shock here............i need 5k.....5k....5k....huhu....c/with rims,rear disc?

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
will come with normal 15inch rims and stock iswara front brakes. currently installed vr4rs twinpots with project mju rotors n pads but will not come with the car at rm5000 price.

as for the rear brakes, i have been running drums for years. never installed rear discs before. fyi, with drums, still can brake smoothly at turn 15 n turn 1 sepang circuit at 100m marker from 200kmh. no sweat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey dude, pls help to look ard 4 my frens toyota wish , its grey in colour , no:BHA 2228 a TRD sticker infront the bonnet . he parked his car at subang new pasar there in de afternoon n when after he come out frm CC he found his car lost ... pls help to look ard .. thx thx ... help is appreciated... thx thx any detail pls call 017-2127288 or 017-2029989 TC
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience