**Lancer CK/CJ/Evo 4 dashboard with airbag for sale...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

**Lancer CK/CJ/Evo 4 dashboard with airbag for sale...

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
bro..mind if selling only Dashboard (black) + airbag (original condition) + all the necessary wiring/ecu for both airbags?tks..

hayabuza

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang
bro..mind if selling only Dashboard (black) + airbag (original condition) + all the necessary wiring/ecu for both airbags?tks..
u mean u want an empty black dashboard with only the airbag unit for passenger side is it?

the airbag wiring still got.its just a pair of wire coming out with a socket

mmm.probably can be arranged if ur serious.pls pm me the price u are willing to offer.

thanks

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
u mean u want an empty black dashboard with only the airbag unit for passenger side is it?

the airbag wiring still got.its just a pair of wire coming out with a socket

mmm.probably can be arranged if ur serious.pls pm me the price u are willing to offer.

thanks
yes bro..the wiring for the a/bag on the driver side oso got right??
actually i oredi have n used this dashboard on my lancer,its an evo5 d/board,last time when i bought the h/cut the a/bag on the passenger side damaged,so my foreman had changed only the compartment for the a/bag on the passenger side(refer pic attached)..the rest was still evo5 dashboard..
i dun know whether u r willing to sell only the compartment that i had mentioned..my intention is to have both a/bags in working condition again for safety reason i might say..tks!

hayabuza

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang
I see.ok.i understand.what u need is the empty dashboard with airbags for passenger (top of the drawer) and also the air bag for driver side (steering airbag) complete with wiring

Pls check ur pm and also kindly continue our conversation using private message (PM)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i always found this idea of making use the old wiper. tht is...to wipe water off from the car body, after a car wash.

is this safe to our car paint? will it lays any scratches ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience