Kota Bharu Ae Siries Club Gathering

yo..yo...yo.... nice shoot Bro Wong........ fantastic........ so delicious..... get the feeling....

Look like same.... ABT machine n BBT machine.... cayalah ustaz..... weldone....

ahaks... i wonder how user going to load this page if they're using dial up...
too much photo and i thought will load to next page but its not:confused::confused::confused:

dont worry about that... i believe majority user is using streamyx.... so just go on Bro...... :driver:

to those who has the nice photo shoot at the event are welcome to upload here

when i reach there just manage to snap ur video. i didn't saw mahadi's rides drift.

Last edited:
May we all complete our fasting month with success. And also we can celebrate the start of food festival through out the country especially Kelantan. Only in this month we can taste hard to find foods and kuihs, I mean after berbuka untill sahur la.... Those food are so rare we can compare it with AE92's tray sikat, burger tray, digital meter cluster or Chaser MX83's rear bumper and complete tail lamps

Dont cheat on fasting, God knows. Especially smokers, really easy to brigak coz cigarette odour smells really strong in this month. Besides that, why u skip fasting if u just eat Maggi for lunch? Kalu tak poso, baik make nasik sup perut nga ulam budu slalu......

May we all complete our fasting month with success. And also we can celebrate the start of food festival through out the country especially Kelantan. Only in this month we can taste hard to find foods and kuihs, I mean after berbuka untill sahur la.... Those food are so rare we can compare it with AE92's tray sikat, burger tray, digital meter cluster or Chaser MX83's rear bumper and complete tail lamps

Dont cheat on fasting, God knows. Especially smokers, really easy to brigak coz cigarette odour smells really strong in this month. Besides that, why u skip fasting if u just eat Maggi for lunch? Kalu tak poso, baik make nasik sup perut nga ulam budu slalu......

hhhaha..u dare ke to eat nasik with stomach soup...plus ulam cicah budu...budu oso smell strong to ur fingers...hhehehe..

nway,pose je laa....once a year jah..:wavey::wavey::wavey:

ustaz... organize a tt near or during raya will be great.... just a suggestion

p/s: who want to organize open house also can hehehehe.......:eating::eating::eating:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom