• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually you are right, but I put the blame on the Manager. Being a Manager myself, when reporting to my superiors, I take the blame when my staffs are at fault, because they are under my supervision, and I should make sure everything is in order.
If Customer scold the staff, Manager should intervene and try to cool off the matter. Those days when banks were still using counters, I have seen many cases customer scold the staff and have seen how the Manager step in and cool down the situation.....

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
i think this thing shouldnt be prolong for our sake...the good about the video is all get know what exactly happen...but the bad thing is the impact after the videos spread...from here u all already can see how different the thought from every different person...

Yes i know that everybody try to point out a summary and conclusion but what for?...video already there, things already happen and all already know what exactly happen...i think better for us to take lesson from the subject and from what happen...set in mind trying to avoiding this kind of no no situation from occur in the next time in our life...no matter next time if u in customer's side or representative side, any situation that we navigate will end with good ends...

for the other things regarding the situation just let the involved party settle down with their own way...no matter at court or what so ever...so no need for us to say this say that or interfere the subject coz it will not make the subject change...more bad thing will happen rather than good think...
from the poll progress only u all already can see how significant it is...

just take simple example a husband slapped his wife coz she raise voice to him in front of people...so what u want to do after that?...some will ignore the thing, some will excited to wait and see and nowadays some will meet the parties and say what to do and what to be taken...yes it good but let say u keep on asking the wife to file case to 'mahkamah syariah' and then the result they settled peacefully...so we just stop at there and no need for us to prolong...they create the story so just let them finish it...if we dont want to be a vain person so we just take the lesson from what happen...easy rite?...

i understand what the others here try to raise but try to understand this is common human being issue...simple thing...so what the benefit for us trying to make it complicated...better think for the other beneficial thing that can result to all well-being...some more next PRU also already soon...

cheerssssss....:party::party:

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
I think being courteous is a must to each and everybody...each of us also has a boiling point, no matter if u are a cook in fast food restaurant, a teller on a bank counter, post office,or even if u are a boss handling ur subordinates/employees need this courteous...asked politely, tell his@her prob in a nice tone....never provoke each other...as an ex bank teller, I've seen these kind of people and argument(1 incident l remembered, the csmr cursing the teller kaw-kaw and loud like nobody business, then this teller reaching his boiling point+his already tired coz attending many csmr before, jumping from his counter heading toward the csmr and their both come neck a neck).Bear in mind what the old folk said KERANA MULUT, BADAN BINASA...huh, sounds like a councillor edy la:biggrin:

Last edited:

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
I think being courteous is a must to each and everybody...each of us also has a boiling point, no matter if u are a cook in fast food restaurant, a teller on a bank counter, post office,or even if u are a boss handling ur subordinates/employees need this courteous...asked politely, tell his@her prob in a nice tone....never provoke each other...as an ex bank teller, I've seen these kind of people and argument(1 incident l remembered, the csmr cursing the teller kaw-kaw and loud like nobody business, then this teller reaching his boiling point+his already tired coz attending many csmr before, jumping from his counter heading toward the csmr and their both come neck a neck).Bare in mind what the old folk said KERANA MULUT, BADAN BINASA...huh, sounds like a councillor edy la:biggrin:
yes totally agree with u bro...Imam ghazali also already said "senjata paling tajam dalam dunia adalah LIDAH"...

i can say almost 99% employee / service provider emphasize about Courtesy...higher the scope of consumer contact than the underline will be more higher...but no use we just pointing Courtesy at one side only...thats the problem nowadays when all people keep op saying "customer always rite"...

remember here is Malaysian and not UK...no point we hopping UK style service with kinda typical Malaysian attitude...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hell Yeah! Bro Vr2turbo! :top:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
yes totally agree with u bro...Imam ghazali also already said "senjata paling tajam dalam dunia adalah LIDAH"...

i can say almost 99% employee / service provider emphasize about Courtesy...higher the scope of consumer contact than the underline will be more higher...but no use we just pointing Courtesy at one side only...thats the problem nowadays when all people keep op saying "customer always rite"...

remember here is Malaysian and not UK...no point we hopping UK style service with kinda typical Malaysian attitude...
then isn't it time to change and improve things for the better?
reminding ourselves this is Malaysia not UK, doesn't improve things.

and 2 wrongs don't make a right.
and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

and more importantly, just because a person acts like an animal/hooligan, doesn't mean we have to react the same way.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
then isn't it time to change and improve things for the better?
reminding ourselves this is Malaysia not UK, doesn't improve things.

and 2 wrongs don't make a right.
and an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

and more importantly, just because a person acts like an animal/hooligan, doesn't mean we have to react the same way.
U should understand the real mean of the reminder...if u think this is the time 4 our country to improve then why not you take action and involve for that?...just pointing here regarding the video wont make us anywhere...and if u really mean for the change not this case u need to concern...theres a lot of other thing u need to change start from the root if want to see its really happen...

Then i think u are the very most patient & educated person from what u said...thinking like at this world all people at the same level of everything...try to learn put yourself into other peoples shoes then you know how to react...

Dont want to talk much about people & behavior but what i can say previously i work in customer service field and i think i already serve more than 40,000 people throughout Malaysia...so i know how Malaysian like...thats why i didnt blaim customer and behalf the representative...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia's own young and talented Moto3 rider, Muhammad Zulfahmi Khairuddin, isn't short of confidence this year for the upcoming season as he displayed his 2-wheel skills at Jerez and Valencia last month by recording 10 impressive and personal best laps there.

<!--more-->The AirAsia-SIC-Ajo rider displayed his maturity and composure during the two tests as he*consistently*posted five...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience