Ken Block - Gymkhana 5!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

That's right - its official folks, Ken Block Gymkhana 5 has been unleashed for the masses to enjoy watching Block's 650bhp Ford Fiesta smoke tyres and catch some air - and it doesn't seem to be a better place to do it other than in San Francisco's hilly terrain with a special appearance of one Travis Pastrana to help him make things a little more interesting on his 2-wheel stead.

<!--more-->This would be Pastrana's first time hopping onto a bike since his massive crash at last year's X-Games (we salute you), having broken both his fibula and tibia. But all in, its another fantastic gymkhana that all must watch as Block sends his tyres to a smokey grave as both Block and Pastrana perform a lovely smoky ballet.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/LuDN2bCIyus?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="338" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
damn it! steeammy. new colourway for sportrims. 3x green 1x grey will be out soon.

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
I wouldnt believe 100% of what i see.....
I can tell theres a lot of editing, camera angles adjustments, sound effects to make it look real good!
Anyway, its real good to watch!, just like a good movie!:hmmmm:
yeah, but with lotsa sponsors, it might be true..
i prefer the previous one, shot at universal studios i think, the one with bollywood ending.. :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
with money u can even shutdown several blocks of major city just to shoot you doing hooligan :biggrin:

0-60mph with around 1.8sec is true that car capable to do that..but not in the vids....he compromised the tyre....but if he runs on sticky slick surely that was it.....because WRC car with just mere 300bhp goes 0-60mph in 3seconds on gravel....while KB toy car basically exact same WRC spec. car but with 600bhp..probably with boost increase and restriction plate removed.... :adore:

well i'm not really like him driving to show off...yet just scored decently in WRC....but atleast he got the skills and money to make ppl happy.... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

finally, last 2 days, i decide to put tufoil into my car engine. i mix it with castrol magnatec.

but, the teppet sound is seems to be noiser and louder that before. and my car engine is 'roaring' like diesel engine. why...?

focalpoint, plese respon.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience