Karamjit will not be able to defend APRC title

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
apparently it's not worth airing in the media. imagine the public outcry it will create.

we are pumping money inot sports which we are constantly hopeless in like footie and hockey yet we are not helping karamjit who achieved so much with minimal assistance.

now that he really needs help... the government is not in sight. what's the point of putting money into f1 and merdeka millenium race when a bona fide true motorhead needs help you're just turning a blind eye?

so i urge karamjit and allen oh to take kiwi, oz or any scandinavian citizenship :P

cheers

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
how unlucky for karamjit... he has the capability to go further but financial problems hold him back... he also wonder why no m'sian company wanna sponsor him since he is the defending champion for the APRC title...

and yet someone sponsored alex yoong to disgrace malaysia in F1 motorsport...
if there is chance, i think karamjit can be malaysia first WRC driver...

muheez_17

Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
What a shame to let a home grown talent like karamjit lose out on the title due to lack of funds..........
Since he one of the top contenders in the international arena i would think that companies or the government would be lining up to sponsor him...........

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
sad thing for karamjit...i wonder y petronas keep sponcer other race such as SBK although there dun hav a malaysian racer!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
good looking losers like Alex Yoong get sponsored. true champions don't get sponsored. Malaysia boleh!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello... anybody can help me to decide which car is good... i want to buy whether proton satria 1.3 or mazda astina 1.6 1992....?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience