Kancil/Kelisa Replacement Model

Honda Addict

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
i'm not sure whether this is repost or not..got it from my email..

I snooped around the net for Daihatsu car information to identify which Daihatsu this is and found it

It looks like the current generation Daihatsu Mira which is being sold in Japan.

The photos are confirmed to be taken in Malaysia as in the second photo with the back of the car shown, the car is seen to be parked next to a Ramly burger stall. I don’t know what other countries have Ramly burger stalls
Now what would a new Daihatsu Mira be doing being tested in Malaysia? Is this another new model up Perodua’s sleeves? It does not make sense to add an additional model to the current line-up, so will it be a Kancil Replacement Model or a Kelisa Replacement Model?
I’ll end this blog entry with a few more shots of the Daihatsu Mira’s interior as you can’t tell how it looks like inside from the spyshots.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I think they will launch it as a new car.
Too big to replace the Kancil while the Kenari will have the proper Move to replace it.

Honda Addict

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
ExceL said:
talk about a boxy rear end...and yes, "stolen" from paultan's blog

not stolen la bro..as i said got it from my email n i just post it here without edit anything...

just wanna share with zthrians:shades_smile:

Honda Addict

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
i'm not sure la bro..maybe rite now they still wanna test it..

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Tohsan said:
look wise is better than current generation kancil.
Even the ass of the car?. IMO looks like the designers was rushing to go home and just gave it a bland/boring ass.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
Its kinda bigger than the existing Kancil/Kelisa. due to fuel price rising, I'm thinking getting the smaller capacity engine model.

good, when to launch?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is very nice and decent post ..... You rocked posting it .... Thanks a lot for posting it ....!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDzdhj46AvE
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience