K-series mod kaki pls come in

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
k hasukyo its set. sunday then but just sms me on that day whether u can make it or not.

Ah dcloo, engine bay swap is ok not too bad. but i think could have been better.
im a bit fussy so... lol :smokin:
post some pic lar.... so every 1 here can share mah.. :)

Bump:
dcloo, so u mean just enable the multiplixer setting will solve the issue?or just ask him to reset the security setting? i'm thinking to get the k manager software to see all the settings done.
btw, i think the hondata was tuned by u previously before i bought from the owner...hehehe

ballistic, sure sunday we can meet up if i got no plan on that day..

Bump: i can see 3 options on the multiplexer - 1.disabled 2.normal operation 3.non honda output ... which one need to choose?

Bump: i can see 3 options on the multiplexer - 1.disabled 2.normal operation 3.non honda output ... which one need to choose?
if the K-pro thats u buy from eg white colour (bomba subang airport) his ecu was security enable if you upload the new map you have retune your car again

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
yea...i think its him..white eg, he ask me to ask u one..nm i will ask the tuner to check my settings again tomorrow..thx loo.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
depends your ultimate goal or mod level you intend.

if you intend bolt-ons only like intake, header, exhaust only then similar ecu like Mugen, J's Racing and Spoon are good enough and save the hassle of guessing and tuning.

if more hardcore mod then go straight to Hondata K-Pro and tune it. go look for me or our trusty DCLoo :driver:

visualpimp

Sep 17, 2007
Hi all!! Anyone knows where I can get Cwest front bumper for DC5 04 model in Selangor area?

Rider

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
hi bros....

any of u can share which header are suitable and powerfull for dc5?
if ok can give name n price?

toda header - rm?
spoon header - rm?
js racing header - rm?

or custom header ???

feedback plsss...

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
toda header - rm 3800
spoon header - rm not sure
js racing header - rm 3600
Buddy Clud - rm3400

or custom header - saw in hypertune local made header for FD2, but not sure for Dc5

Rider

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
thanx for the info bro.....

which one is better ?most concern on midrange power?

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ
heard rr half cut arriving soon...but also depends on bidding buyer from H.K to decide ... any news or rumours

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hello everyone,

I will be buying a EGK20 from KL but will be mostly in JB area. Any workshop to recommend that can help take care and maintain the car?

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
post some pic lar.... so every 1 here can share mah.. :)

Bump:

if the K-pro thats u buy from eg white colour (bomba subang airport) his ecu was security enable if you upload the new map you have retune your car again
Bro I know this is super old post. but got any good workshop to recommend in JB for K20 Swap EGs?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a JDM Toyota Corolla AE110 5a-fe engine. I wanted to upgrade the exhaust: exhaust header, downpipe, high flow cat, muffler.

first things are they any patent headers for the 5a-fe or will i have to get one made.

second, will these mods give any significant increase or decrease in performance, fuel wise or horsepower wise.

i do not want to do an engine transplant of the 4a-ge.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience