JUN MR2

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
V-Pilot said:
Picture by mobile phone.. hope it is clear for everyone.

hi v pilot....r u the car owner? i belive this yellow bird is done up n tuned in Brunie by JUN Automachanic S.Koyama San....

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
de blue,

Sad to say, i am not the owner but ...the driver. hahaaa you are right. The machine is tuned by "Mr. dog bite cat" (chinese translation) because the entire engine is build by JUN.

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
V-Pilot said:
de blue,

Sad to say, i am not the owner but ...the driver. hahaaa you are right. The machine is tuned by "Mr. dog bite cat" (chinese translation) because the entire engine is build by JUN.

is the engine 2.2 stoker with t78?i was told about 650ps?
is that true?

if yes ,u really a good pilot....650ps is not easy to drive on street....
how many secound for 1/4 mile?

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
moved you guys to a separate thread as the gallery was only for pics...

nice to meet you v-pilot... i finally meet the owner of the infamous MR2 from the other side of malaysia. I have first heard of this car way back when i first got my sw20 some 5-6 years back!

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
midship,

thanks for that. nothing much to write but i have some photos to share here: http://peteleong.multiply.com/photos

by the way, owner have some good stuffs for sale. HKS exhaust, T67 turbo + downpipe, Wastegate etc. all run below 1000km.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got the experience. I used it since 2 years ago and it is still ok.Just buy the plastic sealant and spray it before u paint with another colour. I spray my dashboard with anchor brand and it look real like GTi or Wira SE black dashboard. just call or sms me 0166035994.u can save budget....selamat mencuba...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience