Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
chris2000 said:
KillerB,

1. Roll centre adjuster RM1099/set
2. Fender bar RM785/set
THanks Chris,
Actually, I went to your shop last saturday. Seen the omni power coilovers and some other j's racing stuff. I've been using some of your previous products like ebc, maxima oil, super pro bushes, redline oil etc. Good to know that you've got many other new imported stuffs like omni power n j's racing for hondas.
Do u hv ready stock for the above? A bit pricey but will consider, or i'll just drop by again one of these days.

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
chris2000 said:
KillerB,

1. Roll centre adjuster RM1099/set
2. Fender bar RM785/set
THanks Chris,
Actually, I went to your shop last saturday. Seen the omni power coilovers and some other j's racing stuff. I've been using some of your previous products like ebc, maxima oil, super pro bushes, redline oil etc. I got those stuff from u thru spoon sport.
Good to know that you've got many other new imported stuffs like omni power n j's racing for hondas.
Do u hv ready stock for the above? A bit pricey but will consider, or i'll just drop by again one of these days.

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
chris,

pls quote me the price for these things below. the amount tat i need to pay.
thanks a lot.

FCJ-C2

ABT-C2-T

AHF-C2

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
KillerB,

Were you the ones that came together with your brother? If yes, i'm really sorry that i couldn't have talk to u. Thanks for your support in our company products.

The J's Racing products are a bit expensive but they are really good quality and it really work. Last week a DC5 in MSS race, changed all suspension bushes and fitted the J's Racing Roll Center and it save almost 2 seconds in SIC North Track.

The roll center we currently have in stock as we just ordered them in to supply to some race EK and DC5 cars. but not many sets left though. Fender bar has to be ordered.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
xxxx,

FCJ-C2 Roll center RM1099

ABT-C2-T Carbon Aerohood RM3000

AHF-C2 I think part should be AH-C2 Front spoiler RM980

Thanks

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
thanks a lot!

about this AHF-C2 , i'm not sure whether it's a bumper spoiler or a bumper. because in their site, there r alrdy 2 bumper spoiler for sale n this is the 3rd item with a pic of their custom bumper. can u get more info for me?

arsaa

Known Member
Apr 10, 2004
EF9 Body kit......
Rear Spoiler
Lips front and rear
side skirts

need more details on the wheel lug and lug nuts

PM me....thanks!

owh another thing is you have map to your shop its better ;D

nam_s

Known Member
Dec 23, 2003
chris2000 said:
clonexx,

Wheel nut sold in 4pcs set only at the moment.

nam_s,

The wheel lugs are chrome-moly steel which are much stronger than the usual aluminium but not as light as the aluminium. If for road use and u need lock nuts, i suggest you use the J's Racing Duralumin lug nut which can be ordered with lock nuts. The complete Duralumin set with 4 pcs lock nut is RM380. Magnetic bolt is RM55/pc
Chris2000, Do you have the longer magnetic bolt? From the pics, yours is the shorter ones.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
xxxx,

Sorry my mistake. AHF-C2 was indeed the whole bumper made of FRP. Price is RM2300. This item is made to order so will take some time.

arsa,

Front Lip RM980
Rear Spoiler Rm980
Rear lip & skirt - N/A

Wheel studs Aluminium or Chrome moly RM85/4pcs Aluminium Lock nuts RM140/4pcs

My office map can be seen at the top of the page for Pentagon Enterprise.

Nams,

The Magnetic bolt only one type. They don't have extra long type.

MSDN

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
do you have oil pan for satria gti?

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
mr chris... is J's racing still produce small-v extractor...? if yes, quote me the price... tq...

MSDN

Known Member
Feb 23, 2004
Magnetic Oil Sump Bolt

Aluminium Oil Cap

total how much? have to go to the shop ?

takashi78

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
Hi Chris,

Any products for the new Jazz that just launched?

Need price for the following.

I am looking for the 50RR Titanium Exhaust. (Is this a full catback of just the muffler?)

Also does the front lip fit the current version bumper?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We love automotive designers. They truly allow their thoughts and ideas to run wild and are free of all marketing and sales leashes that dictate everything from a how a vehicle should look like, to which market segment it caters for, and to some extent the power figures and such. Independent designers don't have that crap around their necks, just take a look at this old-school Audi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience