J's Racing Japan Coming To Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I'm going to KL on the 23rd, though it remains to be seen if I have time on 24-25th to go watch. You're probably going to watch the J's racing team, aren't you?

I'm going to KL on the 23rd, though it remains to be seen if I have time on 24-25th to go watch. You're probably going to watch the J's racing team, aren't you?

I have been helping them for weeks to ensure that everything would be well taken care when they come next week hence you could have noted that this was one thing that kept busy for the last few weeks.

I have arrange them with the same pit as us which include my both my mechs race EK.

udengfahlawi said:
the 2 japs chicks in the photo will also come kah?....:biggrin:

Heard they might actually be here together with their Jap Cook. hmmm... Japanese food for me this MME :driver:

Last edited:
I have been helping them for weeks to ensure that everything would be well taken care when they come next week hence you could have noted that this was one thing that kept busy for the last few weeks.

I have arrange them with the same pit as us which include my both my mechs race EK.

Heard they might actually be here together with their Jap Cook. hmmm... Japanese food for me this MME :driver:

Heh.. good luck.. you're running your DC2?

wahh!!!!! j's racing s2k...... damn!! cannot afford the ticket... RM0.50...hahaha...

wish i culd go...

Heh.. good luck.. you're running your DC2?

Not running my DC2, but will be supporting 2 Class C EK and J's Racing S2K. But J's Racing Labs Team will be using my DC2 for their practices and to familiarise in SIC till their S2K is ready for official practice on 23rd August.

SA6YEuro said:
wahh!!!!! j's racing s2k...... damn!! cannot afford the ticket... RM0.50...hahaha...

wish i culd go...

Yo bro... don't joke le... You cannot afford nvm, just come my office to buy J's Racing pass. hehe...

Not running my DC2, but will be supporting 2 Class C EK and J's Racing S2K. But J's Racing Labs Team will be using my DC2 for their practices and to familiarise in SIC till their S2K is ready for official practice on 23rd August.

Hmm.. Why don't ask them to tune the suspension settings for you.. (^_^)

Well.. see you then, if I can.

Sorry guys for the late update... :(

Been a real busy month last month and just getting some time now to share the MME 2007 event with you guys.

MME 2007 this year we had the opportunity to see our Japanese Principal, J's Racing Labs Team, in action in Sepang International Circuit. It was great experience for us all here to assist and ensure that the whole MME event ran as smooth as possible with as little incident as possible. The only incident was some changes in Race Regulations which later causes the team to remove the Super Taikyu bodykit and GT-wing and run on stock body kit. Had to re-do suspension setting without aero-dynamic help.

This is their first experience in MME, they participated in Class A, production class above 2.0L engine, they qualified a decent 6th in Class A. They started the damp race with wet slicks where else most other teams with dry slicks which had cost the J's Racing Labs Team valuable time in coming to pit to change to dry slicks.

They were climbing up the ladder pretty quick but a mis-firing problem which cost them valuable time in making un-schedule pit stop. The culprit was a broken coil and it was replaced and out to chase again. They finished the 12hr MME race with a very reputable 4th position in Class A and overall 5th position considering it is their 1st outing.

Hope to see more action next year with them!! (hint hint... They will be racing in a new "R" next year in Japan and we pray hard for them to come to Malaysia with their new "R". :) )

As for another team that we supported this year is Team AADA piloting a Honda Civic EK which runs a host of quality items we distribute in Malaysia like EBC UK, J's Racing Japan and SKUNK2 USA, they did a reputable and strong qualifying among the very competitive Class C 1.6L category. The finished the 12hr MME race with almost ZERO problem other than during re-fueling problem in the early stages and finish the race on the podium with a class win of 2nd Position!!! Congrats to them and hope we will together to go up a step higher on the podium next year.

Again, some photos are up in our website but more will be uploaded in the gallery latter this week.

Stay tune guys... And thanks for all the support you guys gave!

Pentagon - 3rd Sept 2007 - MME07 Results

Top Bottom