4 lugs
interested,plzz sms or call me at 012-2878217

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Last edited:
can i know y after u change 2 r32 brake u cant use this rim?
offset prob or...?

yeah... offset problem... R32 brakes need rims like TE-37 to clear the calipers.. =Þ Had a friend using them... in the end gave up took out the brakes put back twin pots... coz' just too many types of rims can't use. =Þ

What's the BEST price for this? 850 with tires ah? =Þ

Oops...Sorry dude, i just deleted the message~... that is just my experience...

Bro, what is the PCD? Comes with tyres or not? How long you had it? Any bengkok and scratches? I am interested.. PM me.. thanks bro... :D

interested got la... but the price.... errr... how much can nego?

hey...the rim still available???rm780 can????if can then u juz call me 0164317943...and the rim can fit wat car?????and i'm location in penang

n3sta_n_roses said:
bump!~ the item is still available... :)

hey....u not say sold d????if still available i wan it with the price u giv me...still remember me???

bro, item still available? pcd 100 or 114? interested if its 100. pm me ur best price bro.

item still available? does it fit perdana? what tires u using and how much thread left? where's ur location? interested buyer here..

dude.. still waiting for ur pics for the other rims.. thankz.. serious buyer here

n3sta_n_roses said:
bro,the tyre i give for free :biggrin: u buy the rim,i give it in a package,then if u dun want,juz throw it away ler :biggrin: hihih...the price actually is for the rims..the tyre is just for free :smile:

The price still can be nego somemore...?? Im really interested la.... If u can give cheaper price somemore then i buy from u due to my low budget...

bro.. dun have front view pic of the other 2 rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom