Jokes in automotive forums

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Bentley forum
- - - I used the ashtray today. How do I replace it?

Audi forum
- - - Selling my Tag collection to buy spare parts.

Kanchil forum
- - - Expensive ICE system for sale! Will throw in car.

Mitsubishi Forum
- - - How many bhp does stickers add?

Evo Forum
- - - CF bonnet group buy full. Pls stop PM’ing me.

Subaru WRX forum
- - - "Will this void my warranty?”

Nissan Fairlady
- - - Dad now wants to drive the car. I can’t stand the Camry.

Toyota Camry
- - - Camry for sale. Will top up cash for Fairlady.

VW Bettle forum
- - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)

Lamborghini forum
- - - Help! Wind noise around 210MPH!

Lancer forums
- - -Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Civic forums
- - -Some punk kid in a Lancer tried to race me.

RX8 forums
- - - Anyone tried 19” rims yet?

Mazda Miata forums
- - - Some jackass in a Mitsubishi Pajero just ran over my car (pics)

Mitsubishi Pejaro forum
- - -Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)

BMW 7-series forum
- - - Driver sick today. How do you actually start the car?

Toyota Echo forum
- - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?

Ferrari forums
- - - Has anyone used the 3rd gear yet?

Porsche forums
- - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

Volvo forum
- - - Will price of petrol be coming down any time soon?

Mercedes forum
- - - Where can I buy a yacht that can fit my car?

Mini forum
- - - Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)

McLaren F1 forum
- - -Some punk kid in an F-16 tried to race me.

Hummer forum
- - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.

Fiat forum
- - - Hello? Am I the only member here?

RX7 Forums
- - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

Delorean forum
- - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.

BMW 7-series forum
- - - Where to get service on my Rolex?

Got it from mx5my.com

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
the hummer was fun!
hhaha
24hurt,10 killed...25miles away...35bucks petrol
hoho

and wtf is:
Evo Forum
- - - CF bonnet group buy full. Pls stop PM’ing me.

hohohohohohoh
groupbuy full...wakkakakakakkaka

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
Delorean forum
- - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985. <----haha had a great laugh

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
A pregnant woman walks into a bank, and lines up at the first available teller. Just at that moment the bank gets robbed and she is shot three times in the stomach. She was rushed to the hospital where she was fixed up. As she leaves she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor says, "Oh! You're going to have triplets. They're fine but each one has a bullet lodged in its stomach. Don't worry though the bullets will pass through their system through normal metabolism."

As time goes on the woman has three children, two girls and a boy. Twelve years later, one of the girls comes up to her mother and says "Mommy, I've done a very weird thing!"

Her mother asks her what happened and her daughter replies, "I passed a bullet into the toilet." The woman comforts her and explains all about the accident at the bank.

A few weeks later, her other daughter comes up to her with tears streaming from her eyes. "Mommy, I've done a very bad thing!" The mother says, "Let me guess. You passed a bullet into the toilet, right?"

The daughter looks up from her teary eyes and says, "Yes, how did you know?"

The mother comforts her child and explains about the incident at the bank.

A month later the boy comes up and says, "Mommy, I've done a very bad thing!"

"You passed a bullet into the toilet, right?"

"No, I was masturbating and I shot the dog."

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Seems God was just about done creating the universe, but he had two extra things left in his bag of creations, so he decided to split them between Adam and Eve. He told the couple that one of the things he had to give away was the ability to stand up while urinating. "It's a very handy thing", God told the couple, "I was wondering if either one of you wanted that very ability."

Adam jumped up and blurted, "Oh, give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems a sort of thing a man should do. Oh please, oh please, oh please, let me have that ability, It'd be so great! When I'm working in the garden or naming the animals, I could just stand there and let it fly. It'd be so cool, I could write my name in the sand. Oh please God, let it be me who you give that gift to, let me stand and pee, oh please..." On and on he went like an excited little boy who had to pee.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted that so badly, that he should have it. It seemed to be the sort of thing that would make him happy and she really wouldn't mind if Adam were the one given this ability.

And so Adam was given the ability to urinate while in a vertical position. He was happy and did celebrate by wetting down the bark on the tree nearest him, laughing with delight all the while.

"Fine," God said looking back into his bag of leftovers, "What's left here? Oh yes, 'multiple orgasms' . . ."

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
A pregnant woman walks into a bank, and lines up at the first available teller. Just at that moment the bank gets robbed and she is shot three times in the stomach. She was rushed to the hospital where she was fixed up. As she leaves she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor says, "Oh! You're going to have triplets. They're fine but each one has a bullet lodged in its stomach. Don't worry though the bullets will pass through their system through normal metabolism."

As time goes on the woman has three children, two girls and a boy. Twelve years later, one of the girls comes up to her mother and says "Mommy, I've done a very weird thing!"

Her mother asks her what happened and her daughter replies, "I passed a bullet into the toilet." The woman comforts her and explains all about the accident at the bank.

A few weeks later, her other daughter comes up to her with tears streaming from her eyes. "Mommy, I've done a very bad thing!" The mother says, "Let me guess. You passed a bullet into the toilet, right?"

The daughter looks up from her teary eyes and says, "Yes, how did you know?"

The mother comforts her child and explains about the incident at the bank.

A month later the boy comes up and says, "Mommy, I've done a very bad thing!"

"You passed a bullet into the toilet, right?"

"No, I was masturbating and I shot the dog."
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Speaking of jokes related to automotive, I think the rempits is an international joke, especially when they did the bodoh skydive in north pole. Oh, another big joke would be rafidah pertaining the ap issue. Oh, and this is definitely a joke...

Patch-up jobs are also becoming more “innovative”, as a motorist who drove up to Cameron Highlands in her Myvi recently testified.
“I was overjoyed when I overtook a Mitsubishi Evolution, which is a turbo-charged vehicle,'' she said.
Then came the shock. “The front part of the vehicle was a Proton Waja. We were surprised at the slow speed of the car. Obviously, the car was a special type of kereta potong,'' said the motorist.
buahahahaha Speaking about the white dude who said, "malaysia bodoh", this sure adds more to the fact that the white dude was correct about what he said. haha

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
Speaking of jokes related to automotive, I think the rempits is an international joke, especially when they did the bodoh skydive in north pole. Oh, another big joke would be rafidah pertaining the ap issue. Oh, and this is definitely a joke...

buahahahaha Speaking about the white dude who said, "malaysia bodoh", this sure adds more to the fact that the white dude was correct about what he said. haha
that women needs to visit the wajalution forums LOL

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
that women needs to visit the wajalution forums LOL
She's a woman, hard to explain Wajalution to them hehe. "It's a waja, but, not really a waja....how to say ar....."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi every sifu,

i want to ask, is there a difference between wira 1.5GL and 1.5GLi front suspension?

i own a 1.5GL where my bro own a 1.5GLi

i saw my bro front is higher than mine...
for example, for his car, i can put 4 fingers in the spacing between the tyre to the chassis. where mine only can fit 3 fingers.

but i notice some 1.5GL front, some same as mine, some the high rate is like 1.5GLi

what they change ? spring ? or absorber ? or add on rubber (but i dont prefer to add on rubber)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience