JL Audio XR Series 6-1/2" High End Components Speakers - RM380 only (NEW)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

JL Audio XR Series 6-1/2" High End Components Speakers - RM380 only (NEW)

caraudio

Known Member
JL Audio High End components

When you set out to build the very best, you work with only the best. That's why XR component woofers are built with suspensions and cones from the world's best manufacturer of such parts: Dr. Kurt Muller and Co. These parts are expensive, but they also represent the best the world has to offer and are integral to the incredible sonic quality and consistency of the XR products.

The long-throw component woofer features a mineral-filled, polypropylene cone body with a butyl rubber surround and a highly optimized motor system, delivering stunning midbass impact and midrange quality.

The tweeter is a neodymium magnet, ferrofluid-cooled, 1-inch (25mm) aluminum dome with a synthetic rubber surround that damps unwanted ringing for smooth, non-fatiguing output. The component tweeter features JL AUDIO's exclusive RSR mounting system, permitting precise alignment after installation for optimum performance.

High-end, programmable crossover networks with premium polypropylene capacitors, premium inductors and solid-state tweeter protection round out the package. Crossover networks can be programmed to 15 possible settings (3 midrange presence settings, 5 tweeter level settings). The crossover networks are attractively presented in a smoked acrylic case that complements any installation.

This exceptional component system will recalibrate your reference standard for automotive sound.

Description: 2-way System: 6.5-inch (160 mm) Woofer; 1-inch (25 mm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter, Grilles Included

Power Handling: 70W Continuous

Recommended Amp Power: 25 - 150 Watts

Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1W/1m

Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB

Frame O.D.*: 165.5 mm

Grille Tray O.D.**: 171.4 mm

Magnet O.D.: 82 mm

Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion***: N/A

Frontal Grille Protrusion****: 21.2

Xmax: 2.5 mm

Made in GERMANY

Why settle for entry level products when you can get high end products at entry level prices

NOW GOIN FOR ONLY RM380.00 !!!
:tee:

Any inquiries, please PM or contact at 012-2070153 ( joe )

caraudio said:
JL Audio High End components

When you set out to build the very best, you work with only the best. That's why XR component woofers are built with suspensions and cones from the world's best manufacturer of such parts: Dr. Kurt Muller and Co. These parts are expensive, but they also represent the best the world has to offer and are integral to the incredible sonic quality and consistency of the XR products.

The long-throw component woofer features a mineral-filled, polypropylene cone body with a butyl rubber surround and a highly optimized motor system, delivering stunning midbass impact and midrange quality.

The tweeter is a neodymium magnet, ferrofluid-cooled, 1-inch (25mm) aluminum dome with a synthetic rubber surround that damps unwanted ringing for smooth, non-fatiguing output. The component tweeter features JL AUDIO's exclusive RSR mounting system, permitting precise alignment after installation for optimum performance.

High-end, programmable crossover networks with premium polypropylene capacitors, premium inductors and solid-state tweeter protection round out the package. Crossover networks can be programmed to 15 possible settings (3 midrange presence settings, 5 tweeter level settings). The crossover networks are attractively presented in a smoked acrylic case that complements any installation.

This exceptional component system will recalibrate your reference standard for automotive sound.

Description: 2-way System: 6.5-inch (160 mm) Woofer; 1-inch (25 mm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter, Grilles Included

Power Handling: 70W Continuous

Recommended Amp Power: 25 - 150 Watts

Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1W/1m

Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB

Frame O.D.*: 165.5 mm

Grille Tray O.D.**: 171.4 mm

Magnet O.D.: 82 mm

Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion***: N/A

Frontal Grille Protrusion****: 21.2

Xmax: 2.5 mm

Made in GERMANY

Why settle for entry level products when you can get high end products at entry level prices

NOW GOIN FOR ONLY RM380.00 !!!
:tee:

Any inquiries, please PM or contact at 012-2070153 ( joe )

hie,
i'm interested on ur products but may i know where is ur location? how about the warranty? can it be tested first b4 wan to buy it? thx

locaton is in pj, u can contact me at 012-2070153, can test b4 u wanna get 1 :) warranty is given for 1year.

Sorry bro,no offense,izzit ori? how come so cheap? interested eh ^^

i'm interested too

but instead of selling, do you mind to exchange with my sun visor monitor, u interested right?

how come so cheap arr this model,if i'm not mistaken this model selling rm1k plus lorr b4...itu kilang lelong kaa?

anyway,quite interested for my fren...PM me ur best price.tq

units still available? can pm me price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom