• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

Japan TRD watch RM79

TRDWATCH

Hi All,

This is a very special offer for all motor racing fans,especially proud Toyota owners. This watch is specially design from Japan.
We represent the sole distributer for TRD brand souvenior. Believe it....this special offer is for limited stock only. You can purchase this watch for only RM 69.....while stock last. You can never find this watch in the Malaysian market, overseas it is double the price. Made of staniless stell and brass machinesm. the beautiful strap is made of pure Italian leather, this TRD racing watch is durable and made of finest material qualty.

Grab this opportunity as soon as possible. ls forward this msg to potential buyers and also die hard TRD fans.

Thanks & Regards,
Nordin 019-2499965

Last edited:
bro where r u located?interested here,neg?if u r around kl,mind to pay me a visit at kepong?

can take a pic on the wrist? Would like to know how big the actual watch look like. Thanks bro

Bro, am interested, pls let me know where is your location..thanks

Interested, PM me how to deal with you

TRDWATCH: You know somethin man... If you wanted to photoshop the TRD logo onto the watch in the first picture, you could have done a MUCH better job!

MutantTomato said:
TRDWATCH: You know somethin man... If you wanted to photoshop the TRD logo onto the watch in the first picture, you could have done a MUCH better job!

You RIGHTTTTTTTTTT....why i dont realize tis in the first place....Thanks MutantTomato

You had many fooled .... but not us. Don't sell items with pics like this. Very poorly done ....... Die hard TRD fans? Anyone who buys that from you, they definately ain't die hard TRD fans if they can be fooled like that. Show the actual photo lah ......

this thing looks like a fake item

just my 2 cent

nv seen trd got this design b4, and surely if it is original, the price wont be like this

Status
Not open for further replies.