Is zth.com over crowded?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Xenix

3,000 RPM
The too many connection error message tend to pop up more lately. It is just me or all of you guys got that message?

i get that a lot since yesterday. have to keep pressing f5 buttong to refresh it so can go in. "sql error, too many connections"????

yesterday?i got this kinda of error since last week....damn u all tok too much kok ler ekkeekkeke

i think the sqp database cannot handle so much postings lah.....overflowing already
what more, its overflowing with tok koks hahahhahaha

satanic, people michelin man......you have buddy club man there is it

too much tok kok? Hhehehehe

Hope that Tom dont set the spam guard to 60 sec. like it 1st set to..

hahahaha

me oso got, so many user already....have to upgrade or chage the defalut connection setting... :lol: if can la. :lol:

The ZTH server is shared with other sites as well... so, if other sites are active and busy, it will affect ZTH especially the MySQL database connections.

haha, those MySQL database error very common liao. use to it already. hehe !!! but can't expect much mah guys, MySQL is FREE. hehehe !!!

too many connection to the DB server. ppl are viewing and posting so the Db is executing those DB SQL commands...and the DB can't handle so many connections. so jam up the server.

just a food for thought. :

Top Bottom