integra Headcounts!!

DA6 is a 1989 - 1992 2nd generation Integra

Its the first b16a dohc vtec that Honda introduces, so its what we call small v..160bhp. Throttle body is 58mm and also uses the smaller type intake as opposed to the 2nd gen

It has an internal oil cooler and also longer/bigger radiator, its exhaust manifold has two O2 sensors instead of one....quite a lot of diff from the big vtec

The transmission is using cable as opposed to hydraulic which means fitting a racing clutch can cause you leg to swell.....

The ecu is also different but i can't remember the code...i think its PW0...its larger in size that the common vtec ecus. It also has a small window on it that will emitt the blinks for the error code which is absent in the others.

The last batch of DA6 in 1992 comes with the big vtec but is still cable clutch...design of the gear box is like the big v. means youcan fit in al the type r lsd and gearing if i'm not mistaken

All the parts for the EF will fit into the DA6 ...eg. strut bar, suspension etc...only thing is u can't use an EF spring with a DA6...it can't take the weight.

Hope this is wat u are looking for.

Cheers :)

integramania said:
DA6 is a 1989 - 1992 2nd generation Integra

Its the first b16a dohc vtec that Honda introduces, so its what we call small v..160bhp. Throttle body is 58mm and also uses the smaller type intake as opposed to the 2nd gen

It has an internal oil cooler and also longer/bigger radiator, its exhaust manifold has two O2 sensors instead of one....quite a lot of diff from the big vtec

The transmission is using cable as opposed to hydraulic which means fitting a racing clutch can cause you leg to swell.....

The ecu is also different but i can't remember the code...i think its PW0...its larger in size that the common vtec ecus. It also has a small window on it that will emitt the blinks for the error code which is absent in the others.

The last batch of DA6 in 1992 comes with the big vtec but is still cable clutch...design of the gear box is like the big v. means youcan fit in al the type r lsd and gearing if i'm not mistaken

All the parts for the EF will fit into the DA6 ...eg. strut bar, suspension etc...only thing is u can't use an EF spring with a DA6...it can't take the weight.

Hope this is wat u are looking for.

Cheers :)

Uncle Adrian long time no see....alan here...

wei adrian issit? wah..ur car in ur avatar so nice... :) are u by any chance staying in kelana jaya?
saw it before in tiara kelana..

itrDC2 said:
haven't been scouting the market for a loooooong time... already... soli... tak tau... hahaha...
Where are the gambaqs from the last gathering? Zamnov! last time your gf said bring her galfriends along ade ke tak bawak nie?? ekekke....

Bro,
Your sudah OK kah?
No pics at the last gathering ma. Our official Integra photographer didn't make it!

Even my GF didn't come along last time.. so how??

Hello Alan...eh why lar post only call Uncle Uncle...i know lar i older than u guys but dun lar Uncle Uncle...kakaka

Tombstone...err not sure who u are lar and I'm mostly ard PJ state....I also not sure where is Tiara Kelana...u sure u saw the same car or not?hehe

Zamnov....bila mau gathering lagi?

Any of u into drifting...i mean watch not practice?...anyone going to the Bkt Jalil event this weekend....drift king Keichi will be there lor

hahahah.... would like to integ drift... cause i would like to drift with my integ (if it's possible =p)

Da6

Aku cecadang nak beli menatang ni..ada org nak juai rm16 thn 89/91..ok tak rege dia tu..n 1 more thing..part dier senang dpt tak...hehehe..mintak pendapat je...

erm... bile lagi nak TT session? never had the chance to join any TT session with integ owners =(

can ask abng Zamnov to organize

Tombstone.....u place I tak kenal ler

U all not going to see the drifting ah...i heard today also lots of ppl liao

drifting going early..night oni yamcha ma...okiez..then let zamnov org :))

which part of pj for every1 so that convenient?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom