inquire's bout conversion...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
jus wondering whether anyone has tried converting a 4age ae111 trueno hcut into an ae100 seg...
i know engine n all no problems,
but how bout the dashboard??any major huge gaps???n gear console??can put in nicely??
and if i don wanna use super strut is it possible to jus replace em wit another set of abs or gotta change other stuffs as well,
thx....

dashboard needs to mod a bit and will have "holes" when you open the door (coz the wind screen angle is different). Same with gear console, i think can.
Dun1 to use SS, can use macpherson... no prob. (but change whole set la, abs, brakes,)
guys please correct me if i'm wrong.

yeah...would have tot thrs a gap..sigh...
heard can jus change abs n disc n can kowtim, but jus needed to be sure, don wan later during conversion time suddenly need this, need tat..pening man later...
but thx for the reply bro..

u can use back ur ori dashbord mar, juz need to get a fx or wagon meter only.. if like that then dun need to spend or worry so much on the dashboard convertion.. pluz i really think ori dash look very nice... but cannot compare wif carib 111 dash lar.. only that one looks better than ae101 standard dash.

ss twin port need to get levin knuckle in order to fit nicely.. or u need to custom made a mounting for the caliper to the ori knuckle...

was actually planning to maintain ori dash, but scared wit the wiring and all..don wanna rojak wiring,easier to throw in the whole thng..
thx for comment

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom